Who is it for? Elle 18 Choco Bite Lipstick is a satin matte finished bold color specifically designed for teenage girls. It moisturizes the lips and leaves them soft and smooth. Its formulation delivers high color payoff from a single stroke.
Rs 100 for 4.3g
Sensitive Skin Alert?
My Experience With Elle 18 Choco Bite Lipstick
The lipstick comes in a cute black twistable tube with a girls face printed over the cap. The cute black tube gives fun and girly vibes. The twisting mechanism isn’t very sturdy. The packaging looks bit cheap but I wouldn’t complain for 100 bucks.
They claim the lipstick to be a matte one but it’s not a matte lipstick rather it is more like satin finish lipstick. By matte, I guess they mean that it has no shimmers in it. It has a very buttery texture that glides smoothly on lips leaving them soft and smooth.
It has a very fruity smell that goes off right after the application.
How to use:
- Start from the center of your lips and brush the lipstick outward, filling all the gaps.
- After 5 to 6 seconds apply the second coat, in the same manner, this will give you lasting and intense color
- Blot the lipstick with tissue paper
It is not a transfer proof lipstick. Within a few minutes of application, lips start feeling hydrated and moisturized.
Ease of application:
The application is effortless, the lipstick glides on smoothly. To get full pigmentation one needs to go over 2 to 3 times
It is not a long lasting lipstick. After 3 to 4 hours color starts fading and comes off leaving a nice stain on the lips. Reapplication is needed after 4 hours.
I honestly love this lipstick. I bought it 2 months back and since then I m using it on a daily basis. It comes at such a pocket-friendly price and is best for daily usage. It is not a long lasting lipstick but that can be neglected considering the price it comes at. My problem of dry lips was resolved when I came across this lipstick. Plus it makes my lips look fuller and plump.
Overall Performance of Elle 18 Choco Bite Lipstick
- Super affordable
- Good pigmentation
- Glides on smoothly
- Soft, smooth texture
- Suits every Indian skin tone
- Not exactly a 100% matte lipstick
- Transfers easily
- Not long lasting
- Fades after a meal
Would I recommend or repurchase?
I would highly recommend everyone specifically college going girls to try out this lipstick. Also I too will repurchase it as the product is very satisfying.
More Elle 18 Lipsticks?
- Elle18 Silk Lipstick R04 Review
- Elle18 Lipstick : Red Wave is NOT..
- Elle 18 Color Pops Matte Lipstick Mauve Date Review
- Elle18 Color Pop Matte Lipstick Selfie Red (R34) Review
- Elle 18 Color Pops Rusty Lipstick 29 Review
- Elle 18 Color Pops 34 Passion Plum Lipstick Review
- Elle 18 Color Pops 30 Cinnamon Bun Lipstick Review
- Elle 18 Color Pops Coral Romance Lipstick Review