Come winters and your hands become even drier. Lately I have been in this mode of you know taking more are of my hands and I fished out all the hand creams from my stash.Yes I say all because I have this habit of collecting a whole lot of fragranced stuff and then the new ones the star and the old ones lie half used. So here I am starting off with one of the New Year’s resolutions, finish the stuff I own,starting off with the Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Intensive Moisturizing Hand Treatment 😉
Basic Info About Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Intensive Moisturizing Hand Treatment
A hand cream suited for dry hands.
$22 for 2.3 fl Oz
What does the Brand Claim ?
This fast-absorbing, non-greasy cream moisturizes for up to eight hours to smooth rough, weather-exposed skin, reverse signs of dryness and leave your hands soft once more.
This popular, award-winning hand cream moisturizes for up to eight hours.
- Softens rough, weather-exposed skin.
- Relieves dryness and cracking.
- Is non-greasy and fast-absorbing.
- Leaves you hands looking and feeling soft and more beautiful.
Clinically, dermatologist- and allergy-tested.
How to Use:
Massage on clean dry hands. Use as often as required.
My Experience with Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Intensive Moisturizing Hand Treatment
This hand cream comes in a tube packaging. It is quite convenient to carry around. Now let’s get to the main point 🙂
This hand cream has a soft creamy texture. It’s not oily or greasy at all and sinks right in. I am not fond of the smell. It has no nice fragrance, just a chemical medicinal scent. It does work well and keeps the hands well moisturized.
It is not so great that you need to spend 22$ on it.
It’s an average Joe. Not bad, just not fantastically great.
In the same price range you can buy at least 3 if not more, good quality, natural and great smelling creams.
Overall Perfrmnace of Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Intensive Moisturizing Hand Treatment
- Moisturizes hands well
- Not greasy
- Not value for money
- Has chemicals
Overall Would I repurchase and recommend?
Skip it unless you are getting it for 80 % off or for free.
More Hand Creams?
- Oriflame Caring Hand Cream with Olive Oil Review
- Khadi Natural Milk & Saffron Herbal Hand Cream Review
- The Face Shop Berry Mix Hand Cream Review
- Innisfree Special Care Hand Mask Review
- Anatomicals Norfolk Lavender Hand Soap Review
- Patisserie De Bain Sugared Violet Hand Cream Review
- Super Soft Hands with Patisserie De Bain Cranberries & Cream Hand Cream !!