Easy Exercises You Can Do Anywhere! Let’s get real, not everybody can make it to the gym every single day because of their hectic schedule or maybe can’t afford the price or just too lazy to go out of their home. No matter what the situation is, if you want to work out you will find a way if not an excuse.
In my case, I can’t match with the gym schedule so I have been working out at home since the past 7 months and let me tell you, those who say you can’t build a body at home, they are demotivating you, you don’t need that kind of negativity in your life. You will prove them wrong, won’t you?
I’ll tell you some of the best exercises to reshape and tone your entire body within months. You can do these anytime, anywhere without any equipment.
Let’s take a look at them, shall we?
Lunges are easy, effective and is really helpful in developing lower body strength. Lunges are all about balance and if done correctly it will target your hips, glutes, quads, hamstrings and thighs.
- Start in a standing straight position.
- Take a big step with your right leg.
- Lower your body untill it almost touches the ground at 90°.
- Push upwards with your right foot.
- Repeat with alternating legs.
If you want a booty like the Kardashians, squats are your best friend. No wonder this exercise is so hyped, you will see a difference guaranteed. Squats are the most basic and easy exercise that you can do anytime, anywhere.
- Start by standing with your feet hip-width apart.
- Sit like you are sitting on an imaginary chair but go really low.
- Tighten your stomach and push your glutes out.
- Stand and repeat.
I have a love hate relationship with plank. It’s super effective for your abs, beginners may struggle with holding it for more than 20 seconds but so did I. Now, I can hold it for 1 minute straight. Make sure to always engage your core, while performing a plank.
- Place the forearms on the ground with the elbows aligned below the shoulders and your body raised up.
- Hold for 30 secs.
These are an absolute killer for your core! Burn all the unwanted belly fat with russian twists and make sure to balance on your butt and lean slightly behind.
- Sit on your butt on the ground and lean back at a 45° angle.
- You can either place your feet on the ground or slightly above the ground bending them.
- Twist your torso from side to side without moving your legs the key is to balance.
I absolutely hate push-ups. No matter how hard I try I have always struggled with these bad boys. Advice for those who find it the traditional push-ups difficult, do it on your knees. They are much easier! Say goodbye to flabby arms.
- Raise yourself off the ground using your arms.
- With the help of your arms only, lower your entire body at 90°.
- Go back up and repeat.
Inner Thigh Pulses
Stubborn inner thigh fat? Do these every day and your fat will disappear in no time. You may not be able to walk straight the next day but no pain no gain!
- Start on your side with your head supported by your hand and your body in a straight line.
- Bring your top leg across your lower leg and hold it with your hand for stability.
- Raise your lower leg and pulse for 30 seconds.
- Repeat on the opposite side.
Glute bridges really target the glute and hip muscles. I see very quick results on my glutes when I do these. Your butt will be rounder and firmer in just about a week.
- Lie on the floor, with your knees bent and feet flat on the ground. Keep your arms at your side with your palms down.
- Lift your hips off the ground. Keep your knees, hips, and shoulders also off the ground.
- Hold for 30 seconds before going back down.
As the name suggests, triceps dips will help you achieve stronger and slender triceps, remember to push down with only your arms for maximum definition and results.
- Start seated with knees bent and feet on the floor. Place hands slightly behind you.
- Bend elbow straight back and use your triceps to raise up and down lowering your hips.
- Pulse for 30 seconds.
The thing with exercises like these, they look relatively easy but you may die a few times doing these. Crunches are one of them. Include these in your workout routine and your stomach will be flat in weeks.
- Lie down on your back in the floor.
- Place your hand behind your ears
- Lift your head and shoulder blades while squeezing your abs.
- Lower down and repeat.
This one really attacks your back fat, it may be a little tough for people who are overweight, but practice makes perfect. Inhale through your nose and exhale through your mouth, it will help to ease the pain.
- Lie down on your stomach in the floor.
- Raise your hands and feet off the ground alltogether and hold this position for 30 seconds and come back down.
All of these exercises can be performed anywhere, even with a minimum amount of space.
I hope you find these helpful and begin your workout journey as soon as possible!
But most importantly keep in check, the food that you are consuming. It has a lot to do with your body weight and shape.
Always drink lots of water, fruits and veggies for optimum results.
Goodluck on your fitness path!