Who is it for? Every girl loves those flushed red cheeks. e.l.f Blush Palette(Dark) is for the girls who want to customize their blush color or just need a variety of blushes to choose from at a decent price range. It comes in two varieties- dark and light. I think the girls with brown skin tones, the dark palette will be better suited.
Price- $6 for 6gm
How to use:
- Use the shades individually or create your own custom blush by swirling a blush brush over your chosen shades.
- Apply the blush to the apples of the cheeks and blend out using circular motions.
- The formulas can also be worn as eyeshadow.
Sensitive Skin Alert?
My Experience with e.l.f Blush Palette
It comes in travel-friendly packaging, with a big mirror inside the box. It’s sleek and classy, with the brand name written on top of the box.
The texture is soft and silky smooth, it glides on easily on the cheeks. it can be layered easily for more depth.
I like using this blush palette. It gives me a peach, 2 pinks and one brown to play with. I mostly mix two pinks and use it as my go-to blush. Sometimes I use the peach and brown as eyeshadow. One of the pinks has glitter to it, but it rarely transfers to the cheeks and rest of the colors is matt. The description on the box says that the colors can also be used as highlighting and contouring, but I haven’t tried it. And the color boxes can be popped out as well. All in all, it’s a very good product for the price.
What do I like about this product?
- Easily blendable on the skin.
- Can be layered upon, but be careful not to layer too much.
- Can be worn as eyeshadow.
- Stays on the oily skin for good 6-8 hours.
- Contains nice pinks and peach color.
- Can be customized to create your own color.
- Comes with a big mirror.
What I dislike about the product?
- It’s availability in India
Would I Repurchase or Recommend?
Yes. If someone is going to the USA or Canada, I’ll recommend her to get your hands on e.l.f products. It’s widely and easily available there and for the price, you’ll be very much pleased with yourself.
More by Elf?
Each shade is unique and pigmented.. Such a nice palette????
Loved the shade ???and your review sejal❤️