Vitamin E Capsules for Skin: Are you one of those people who are scared of the idea of gulping down a tablet? Well, I am. Whenever my dermatologist gives me a list of medicines (basically for beautiful skin), I think twice. The market is loaded with tablets for multivitamins, antioxidants and what not. But I always prefer going the natural and the safest way. Our body gets used to this external source for vitamins and minerals which can be an issue at later stages. A few months back I bought a strip of Vitamin E capsules (because my skin and hair were becoming very dry). But I ended up just taking one capsule and dumping the rest.
Just a week ago, I found these capsules lying in my stationary box (thanks to my nephew.. :-P). Then I got this crazy idea what if I pop open it and apply directly. Then I searched it online and yes… everybody was doing it. Since then I have been working on creative ways to use it.
After using it for a while now, I realized THESE ARE ALSO SUPER CONVENIENT. All you need is a pack of capsules and use it where and when required.
I am listing down some of the best and the easiest ways to use it:
Using a clean sterilized needle pop the capsule and squeeze out the oil. Dab 2-3 drops on the face and neck and massage for 30 seconds. Since it is in concentrated form, don’t take too much quantity. You can use it during the day as well as night. I sometimes use it as a primer (in very small quantity) during wedding season, when you have to apply makeup every day and your skin badly needs some extra care.
Add it your night cream:
Extract oil from 2-3 capsules, depending on the quantity of your cream, and mix it with your regular night cream to have the added benefits of Vitamin-E. This saves you from daily chore of opening a capsule.
Apply it on your hair length just the way you would apply any other hair serum. Vitamin-E nourishes the hair tames frizzy and dry strands.
For cuticles and chapped lips:
Got dry and chapped lips? Not anymore. Vitamin-E not only repairs them but also helps in de-pigmentation. With regular use, your lips will be super soft and pink. Because of its thick consistency, you will need half of the capsule for lips. Massage the rest on the cuticles to nourish them.
Use it after a day out in sun. It will help replenish moisture and provide soothing relief from sunburns. You can keep the capsules in the refrigerator for cooling effects :)(It feels heavenly).
Apply directly on your scar. Just have patience and the scars will soon fade away.:)
Mix the oil with equal quantity of Vaseline petroleum jelly and apply on cracked and dry feet. This is a great combination to get relief from cracked heels.
Last but not the least; take one per day for fifteen days. You will be amazed to see its wonders on skin and hair (Make sure you take only from trusted brands).
With so many benefits of Vitamin E capsules, don’t you think you should get these soon and add it to your daily skin care regime?
More on Vitamins?
- Vitamin K will SAVE You!
- The Body Shop Vitamin C Sunscreen | Full Review!
- The Body Shop Vitamin E Moisture Cream Review
- St Ives Lotion | Daily Hydrating | Vitamin E lotion with Avocado
- O 3 + Age Lock Vitamin C Booster Serum Review
- Vega Vitamin E Refreshing Wet Wipes Review
- The Body Shop Vitamin C Glow-Boosting Microdermabrasion Review
- Garnier Skin Naturals Daily Care Moisturising Cream with Grapefruit and Vitamin E Review
- Bath And Body Works Moonlight Path Shea Butter Vitamin E Body Lotion Review
- The Body Shop Vitamin C Face Mist Review
- What Vitamins are Good for Hair and Skin?
- Mario Badescu Vitamin C Serum Review
- Fabindia Vitamin E Skin Hydrating Cream For Oily Skin Review
- Dermalogica AGE Smart Multivitamin Power Recovery Masque Review
- The Body Shop Vitamin E Lip Balm Review
- OZ Naturals Vitamin C Face Serum Review
- Ponds White Beauty Daily Spotless Lightening Facial Foam With Pro-Vitamin B3 Review
- Alpha H Vitamin E Serum Review
- Fair And Lovely Advanced Multi Vitamin Expert Fairness Solution Review
- Ponds Triple Vitamin Moisturizing Lotion Review
- Lakme Nail Colour Remover with Vitamin E Review
- The Body Shop Vitamin E Face Mist Review