Who is it for? Dove Rich Nourishment Cream is a lightly fragrant body cream for dry skin. It is a good winter care cream for those who require more hydration than a rich body lotion.
Price- Rs.199 for 150ml
How to Use
Spread the desired amount of product and gently massage in circular motion. Gives best results on slightly damp skin.
My Experience with Dove Rich Nourishment Cream
This cream comes in a plastic tub packaging. Though the packaging is not very hygienic, squeezing out this kind of thick creams is quite hard. The packaging is sturdy and travel-friendly.
Colour & Texture
The cream is pure white in color and its consistency is thick. It is a heavily moisturizing cream so, it takes a few minutes to get absorbed into the skin. Once it is absorbed, it does not feel that oily and heavy.
It has a very light floral fragrance that does not linger long. The fragrance is similar to Pond’s Dream Flower pink talc.
I was looking for a dense body butter to tackle my dry skin for the harsh winters. This cream perfectly fits into the description. I apply it after a shower and let it soak until fully absorbed. This way it keeps my skin hydrated for the entire day. I don’t need to reapply frequently. If I apply this to dry skin, the effect lasts for 4-5 hours only. This moisturizer will lock the moisture into the skin but does not rehydrate. I never get body acne and this product did not induce one. If you have acne prone body skin, it is better to do a patch test before applying this cream.
What do I like about this body cream?
- Dense formula; perfect for dry dehydrated skin in winter
- After absorption does not feel greasy
- Keeps skin nourished and soft for up to 8-9 hours in my case
- Not heavily fragrant
- No false skin lightening claims
- Easily available and pocket-friendly
What I dislike about this body cream?
- Not free from parabens
- Not suitable for oily and acne-prone body skin
- 24 hrs hydrations claim is not true if the weather is extremely cold and dry
Would I Repurchase or Recommend?
I will repurchase it again in next winter as this cream provides essential moisture my skin. I will recommend this cream to people with dry to extra dry skin (both men and women).
More by Dove?
- Dove Hair Therapy Dryness Care Conditioner Review
- Dove Go Fresh Cucumber & Green Tea Anti-Perspirant Review
- Dove Inner Glow Exfoliating Facial Cleanser Review