What is it and who is it for? Dove Nourishing Oil Care Shampoo This is a nourishing oil shampoo for dry and damaged hair.
Rs 124 for 180 ml
How to Use:
Apply to wet hair, lather and rinse.
My Experience with Dove Nourishing Oil Care Shampoo:
I picked up a small bottle of the different sizes available. It comes in the regular plastic flip-open bottle as any other Dove shampoo. Honestly, I bought this variant because I was super busy last month and couldn’t find time for oiling. This shampoo+oil combo seemed to the solution. Though initially, I was skeptic a little as I have an oily scalp. The consistency is of regular shampoos and the color is beautiful shimmery golden J. It doesn’t smell of oil at all (as I was feared, about…thank God!)
Since I have oily scalp I use a small quantity and the results are amazing. I don’t apply conditioner or hair serum after that. Just let it dry and see the magic. There was shine and my hair was nourished and soft. It does what it claims about (full points on that). It is a must try the product for those who have dry and damaged hair. It also manages and controls the frizz. There is no greasiness.
But it does leave some traces of oil on the scalp. I have to wash my hair the next day if going out or the like. Maybe, because I have an oily scalp. This is not for those times when you already have applied oil or if the hair is full of sweat. I might not cleanse it properly.
I use it whenever I have to wash my hair in a hurry and haven’t applied oil in a long time. And am super happy with it. 🙂
- Smoothens and nourishes the hair
- Hair feels very soft
- No need to use conditioner after this.
- Gives shine to the hair
- Offers three different size options, can choose according to the requirement.
- A solution to dry and damaged hair.
- Hair gets oily the next day
- Contains sulfates L
- Does not cleanse the hair thoroughly.
Would I repurchase and recommend?
Yeah, I will buy this again but small packaging only. I would like to keep it handy for the amazing result it shows. But use it like once a week and alternate it with another shampoo for thorough cleansing.
More Dove Shampoos?
- Dove Shampoo: Hair Therapy Daily Shine Shampoo -Really?
- Dove Rejuvenated Volume Shampoo Review
- Dove Regenerative Repair Shampoo And Conditioner Review
- Dove Environmental Defence Shampoo Review
- Dove Hair Therapy Intense Repair Shampoo Review
- Dove Damage Therapy Daily Care Shampoo Review
- Dove Hair Therapy Hair Fall Rescue Shampoo With Nutrilock Actives Review
- Dove Nourishing Oil Care Shampoo Review
- Dove Nutritive Solutions Oxygen Moisture Shampoo and Conditioner Review