Hello everyone,A study says that 99% of women all over the globe want to have long hair but it is just not easy to grow hair. Good nutrition along with great care of our hair helps us in making our hair grow. But sometimes due to so many factors, there is a retardation of hair growth. These factors are seasonal variations, pollution, and stress, hormonal disbanded, depression, and the list goes on. This all leads to a variety of hair related problems like hair fall, split end, dry hair, lusterless hair, fragile hair etc. The most common among these is the problem of hair fall. We try all remedies to cure this but it’s all a failure at the end. But today I’m here once again in front of you with Dove Hair Fall Rescue Shampoo which claims to rescue the hair fall so let’s read further to know how effective it is.
Table of Contents
Basic Information Dove Hair Therapy Hair Fall Rescue Shampoo with Nutrilock Actives
WHAT DOES THE BRAND CLAIM
At Dove, we are dedicated to providing superior care solutions for hair experiencing dryness and damage. That is why we have developed specifically tailored ranges – Damage Solutions to repair damaged hair and Nutritive Solutions to make dry hair feel nourished.
Hair Fall Rescue Shampoo is part of Dove Damage Solutions range, specially formulated to repair the damage.
This formula with Nutrilock Actives nourishes from the roots up and reduces hair fall in just 2 weeks hair fall due to breakage, visible results after 6 wash cycles, giving you visibly fuller hair based on the use of Dove Hair Fall Rescue.
HOW TO USE
Apply to wet hair, lather and rinse. For best results, follow with hair fall rescue conditioner.
24 months from the date of manufacture.
My Experience with Dove Hair Therapy Hair Fall Rescue Shampoo with Nutrilock Actives
- Packaging – I have a bigger variant of Dove Hair Fall Rescue Shampoo which comes in a big white pump dispenser bottle which makes it easier to withdraw required amount of shampoo.
- Color – The color of the shampoo is shimmery white which is quite attractive.
- Texture and Consistency – So the texture of the shampoo is mild, creamy, soft. The consistency is like most of the shampoos.
- Fragrance – The fragrance of the shampoo is sweet fruity lingering.
- Experience – This shampoo will suit almost all hair types. I don’t use the conditioner along with this shampoo. But instead of conditioner, I oil my hair a night before shampooing which has equal conditioning effect. Even small amount lathers up really well. It cleans all the dirt, oil and other impurities sticking to the scalp and hair. Hair feels more manageable and detangles easily. After drying up they become super soft, smooth and shiny. It moisturizes the scalp and does not lead to overdrying of hair or scalp. I am using this shampoo for one complete month but I didn’t find any reduction in hair fall after its use. It just makes hair soft and manageable. Maybe the results would be something else if I use it along with its conditioner.
Overall Performance of Dove Hair Therapy Hair Fall Rescue Shampoo with Nutrilock Actives
This is a mild shampoo which really affordable. It has a sturdy, hygienic packaging that dispenses just the right amount of product. It spreads and lathers very well and cleanses hair nicely.
After shampooing, my hair feels soft and more manageable. It smells great. But the most important thing that is its claim is false as there is no reduction in hair fall even after using it for complete one month.
Would I Recommend?
I’ll recommend this to you if you are looking for a mild shampoo which will make your hair softer, manageable and if you won’t expect any reduction in hair fall.
More Dove Shampoos?
- Dove Shampoo: Hair Therapy Daily Shine Shampoo -Really?
- Dove Rejuvenated Volume Shampoo Review
- Dove Regenerative Repair Shampoo And Conditioner Review
- Dove Environmental Defence Shampoo Review
- Dove Hair Therapy Intense Repair Shampoo Review
- Dove Damage Therapy Daily Care Shampoo Review
- Dove Nourishing Oil Care Shampoo Review
- Dove Nutritive Solutions Oxygen Moisture Shampoo and Conditioner Review