Hello beautiful ladies,
Like any other girl in this world, I also suffer from the biggest problem related to hair that is hair fall. Hair fall is not just a problem it is a battle which every girl fights at one or other point in her life. Hair fall is a really big problem which needs an immediate attention as it may also indicate that there is something wrong with our body. But most of the times it is just because of wrong food habits which lead to lack of nutrients. I always try a lot of products and home remedies to cure this hopeless problem. But none of them works for a long time. And I’m the one who is so much into Dove so decided to try it’s hair fall rescue shampoo and conditioner. I have already reviewed Dove Hair fall rescue shampoo earlier so if you are interested you can check that out as well.For now it is the Dove Hair Therapy Hair Fall Rescue Conditioner With Nutrilock Actives .
Basic Information About Dove Hair Therapy Hair Fall Rescue Conditioner With Nutrilock Actives
What Does The Brand Claim
At Dove we are dedicated to providing superior care solutions for hair experiencing dryness and damage. The formula with Nutrilock Actives nourishes from the root up and reduces hair fall in just 2 weeks, giving you visibly fuller hair.
How To Use
After shampooing apply conditioner on the length of your hair and rinse thoroughly after 1 to 3 minutes. For best results, use daily with Dove Hair fall rescue shampoo. In case of contact with eyes, rinse thoroughly.
24 months from the date of manufacture.
Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone and Amodimethicone and PEG – 5 Propylheptyl Ether and Cetrimonium Chloride, Behentrimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Perfume, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Chloride, DMDM Hydantoin, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Lysine Hydrochloride, Zinc Gluconate, Climbazole, Methylchloroisothiazolinone and Methylisothiazolinone, Alpha – Isomethyl Ionone, Citronellol, Geraniol, Linalool, CI 19140, CI 15985.
Sensitive Skin Alert
Natural / Vegan?
My Experience With Dove Hair Therapy Hair Fall Rescue Conditioner With Nutrilock Actives
- Packaging – The Dove Hair fall rescue conditioner comes in a conventional white colored plastic bottle with the flip cap at the bottom of the bottle which shuts with the sound of a click. The bottle is leak proof and can be carried around conveniently.
- Colour – Colour of the conditioner is white.
- Texture and Consistency – The texture of the conditioner is smooth soft and pearly. The consistency of the conditioner is thick.
- Fragrance – The fragrance of the conditioner is just similar to the shampoo and is sweet fruity lingering.
- Experience – Now coming to my experience with this conditioner. Dove Hair fall rescue conditioner has a creamy texture which is perfect for a conditioner. After washing my hair with Dove Hair Fall Rescue Shampoo I take the conditioner in a generous amount and rub the conditioner in between my palms. The conditioner gets easily spread from the roots to the tips of the hair. I leave the conditioner for 3-4 minutes. After that, I rinse my hair nicely. As soon as my hair dries up I can see my hair looking more shinier. They become really soft and very less tangled. Hair feels more healthy and shows up with a natural shine. Its fragrance is so lingering and it fades away after 2-3 days. But I am not able to see a lot of improvement in hair fall. My hair is falling at the same rate as before which means there is no big improvement at all.
Overall Performance Of Dove Hair Therapy Hair Fall Rescue Conditioner With Nutrilock Actives
- Travel friendly
- Perfect consistency
- Nice fragrance
- Provides shine and smoothen the hair
- Makes hair detangled
- Makes hair more manageable
- No big reduction in hair fall
Would I Recommend?
I’ll recommend this to you if you are looking for a mild conditioner which will make your hair more soft, manageable and if you don’t expect any reduction in hair fall.
More Dove Conditioners?
- Dove Environmental Defence Conditioner Review
- Dove Hair Therapy Intense Repair Conditioner Review
- Dove Nutritive Solutions Oxygen Moisture Shampoo and Conditioner Review