What is it? Dove Hair Therapy Dryness Care Conditioner is a conditioner that goes to the cellular level and helps restore smoothness to dry hair.
Price: Rs. 90 for 80 ml
After shampooing, massage conditioner through hair and rinse thoroughly after 1 to 3 minutes.
Keep away from eyes
My experience with Dove Hair Therapy Dryness Care Conditioner
I regret investing my money on this product. It is not a conditioner from any way round. Neither did it make my hairs smooth and silky nor did it make my hairs tangle free
It comes in a white hard plastic bottle with a white cap which has the ‘flip it open’ system to pour it out. The body is thinner at the top and broader at the bottom making it easier to stand.
Texture and shade:
It is a white colored paste-like product being sticky and lightweight
It has a soft and sweet flowery smell
Why did I like it?
Why didn't I like it?
- Hairs did not become soft, smooth or silky
- Hairs got sticky and rough
- There were more tangles after use
- Huge hair fall while getting rid of the tangles
- It takes a lot of effort to squeeze the bottle and pour out the product
- Not worth the price
No, I would not recommend it for a buy. I will not buy this product again being useless to me
More Dove Conditioners?
- Dove Conditioner – Dove Hair Therapy Daily Shine : Hot or Not ?
- Dove Rejuvenated Volume Conditioner Review
- Dove Hair Therapy Hair Fall Rescue Conditioner With Nutrilock Actives Review
- Dove Environmental Defence Conditioner Review
- Dove Hair Therapy Intense Repair Conditioner Review
- Dove Nutritive Solutions Oxygen Moisture Shampoo and Conditioner Review