DIY Aloe Vera Rose Face Pack: In an environment where almost everything is harmful to our body and skin my search for looking for natural and organic beauty products never ends. And with that, I am going to tell you a quick day. It’s a face pack that you can make by yourself and not only is it inexpensive but is also free from any chemical or harmful product.
Who can use this Aloe Vera and rose water face pack?
Since both the ingredients are natural and chemical free, this can be used by everyone including people who have oily/sensitive/ acne prone skin.
This is suitable for all skin types.
Benefits of Aloe Vera and rose water face pack:
Aloe Vera has been known for its skin benefit and medicinal properties for years. Aloe Vera gel is a magical gel and it not only soothes your skin but also helps in keeping your skin firm and tight and fights against aging. Also it helps in lightening acne scars and blemishes and helps you in giving a smooth and flawless skin.
Rose water has been an essential part of every woman’s skin care routine because it is a natural cleanser and a toner, which removes oil and dirt and also helps in closing and minimizing your pores as well toning your skin and giving you radiant and glowing skin.
And with this face pack, you will not only get a radiant and fresh face but it will also help you in achieving a flawless and younger looking skin. This also helps in preventing acne.
What all do we need:
- Aloe Vera Gel
- You can either buy aloe Vera gel from FabIndia or natures essence as they have organic aloe Vera or if you are blessed with homegrown Aloe Vera, then nothing better than that.
- I will be using fresh Aloe Vera gel extracted directly from the Aloe Vera plant.
- I am using Fabindia’s rose water, as it a 100% plant based product.
- Take a generous amount of Aloe Vera gel in a bowl, but if you are using Aloe Vera gel from the Aloe Vera plant itself then all you need to do is cut a part of Aloe Vera from the plant and keep it a bowl and extract the gel out of it by cutting it into two halves and getting the gel out, it will be a transparent and very mild green in color but sticky in texture.
- Now add some rose water to it and mix the two with the help of a spoon.
- Once you mix the two ingredients, you will get a sticky paste.
- Now apply this mix with the help of a brush or your fingers all over your face, gently massaging in circular motions for a minute or two.
- Once done, let this paste sit on your face for about 15 minutes until its completely dry
- As the paste will dry, you will the skin tightening.
- Once dry, wash your face with cold water and pat dry.
You will have a fresh and radiant looking skin, if done regularly you will see your skin become hydrated, moisturized and acne scars disappearing.
I would recommend you to use this Aloe Vera gel and rose water mix daily, but since we all don’t have enough time to sit and pamper our skin daily because of our busy and fast moving lives I would still recommend and suggest you apply this mix at least twice a week and if you don’t give aloe Vera plant then the best option for you is to procure aloe Vera gel available in the market from organic and natural products based brands like FabIndia or khadi.
Try this DIY for getting a naturally radiant, glowing and healthy skin this summer.