Dear Packer Egg White + Lemon Home Remedy Mask: By now you all must have realized that I’m big on Skincare. Hence there is always more skincare products in my shopping cart than makeupOut of all the skincare products, my favorite would have to be sheet masks. There are various reasons for that. The most important advantage of sheet masks would have to be their quick fix for skin problems. If you need to make your dull skin look healthy, these are your thing.Therefore when Nykaa launched the Dear Packer Home Remedy masks I immediately jumped at the opportunity to get myself a bunch. Home Remedies in a sheet mask sounded like an exciting combination. While I tried out many different Dear Packer masks, there were on a few that actually stood out.Today I’ll be reviewing the Dear Packer Egg White + Lemon Home Remedy Mask. Let’s see how it turned out!
Rs. 100 for a sheet containing 20g of the serum.
How to Use It
- Wash your face with a face wash.
- Apply a toner to even out the skin tone.
- Spread the sheet mask over the face, adjusting the holes for the eyes and the lips properly.
- Leave it for 20 minutes.
- Do not wash off the excess serum. Pat, it onto the skin until it is completely absorbed.
My Experience with the Dear Packer Egg White + Lemon Home Remedy Mask
The sheet mask comes in a fan-shaped packaging. The light blue color of the packaging with flower designs is very pleasing to the eye. The package has two small slits on the bottom left and right corners to make it easier to rip open the package. The sturdy packaging of the mask makes it travel-friendly!
Consistency and Texture
The sheet mask is made of pure cotton and hence sits comfortably on the face. It isn’t too large or too small for the face. The holes for the eyes and lips are also made well.
The serum, on the other hand, is light. It isn’t runny but it isn’t thick either. It sits on the face but doesn’t stick to it uncomfortably. Also, it is absorbed into the skin quite fast.
This one has a very pleasant citrusy smell. It helps to set the relaxing mood and enhances the cooling effect that the mask has on the skin. It isn’t too strong. But it doesn’t last too long after the sheet mask has been removed from the face.
The Dear Packer Egg White + Lemon Sheet mask worked quite well on my skin. As promised, it did tighten the pores quite a bit. But it didn’t really work on the blemishes on my face. There was no brightening of the skin per say, but yes, it did make my skin look healthy. That was because the serum provided a good amount of moisture to the skin, fixing all the dry patches that had begun to show. My skin felt very smooth and soft. Also, the fragrance was pleasing and the cooling sensation that the serum provided really helped my tired skin, relax. The effects last for a full two days before it started wearing off.
- Tightens pores.
- Makes the skin smooth and soft.
- Moisturizes the skin.
- Makes the skin look healthy.
- Cooling effect on the skin.
- Fixes all the dry skin patches.
- Pleasing fragrance.
- Reasonably Priced.
- Sturdy and eye-catching packaging.
- Does not brighten the skin
- Effects last only for two days.
Would I Recommend and Repurchase?
Yes, I would recommend this if you want a smooth, silky, hydrated and healthy skin for a big event or to just ward of the tired and damaged parts. As for the repurchase, yes I do plan to buy this one again!
More Dear Packer Masks :
- Dear Packer Lab Collection Anti-Dry & Hydrating Mask Review
- Dear Packer Sandalwood + Rose Water Home Remedy Mask Review
- Dear Packer Turmeric + Yogurt Home Remedy Mask Review
- DearPacker Anti-Blemish & Pore Care Lab Collection Mask Review
- Dear Packer Green Tea + Jasmine Flower Home Remedy Mask Review
- Dear Packer Pea + Yogurt Home Remedy Mask Review
- DearPacker Charcoal Home Remedy Mask Review
- Dear Packer Coconut Home Remedy Mask Review
- Dear Packer Fenugreek + Cucumber Home Remedy Mask Review