Who is it for? Dabur Vatika Enriched Coconut Oil with 7 Ayurvedic Herbs is coconut oil based hair oil that has been enriched with amla, brahmi, henna, harar etc using traditional ayurvedic ‘Tail Pak Vidhi’. This hair oil is suitable for all.
Price- Rs.84 for 150ml
How to Use
Apply oil generously to the hair and scalp. Massage with gentle circular motion with the fingertips. Let the oil absorb for at least one hour or overnight. Wash off with mild hair wash.
Sensitive Skin Alert?
My Experience with Dabur Vatika Enriched Coconut Oil with 7 Ayurvedic Herbs
This oil comes in a green plastic bottle with same color screw cap. The packaging is very simple but travel-friendly. Complete ingredient detail is also mentioned.
Colour & Texture
It is colorless and transparent. The texture is medium; just like regular edible coconut oil. The oil is of a nourishing nature. It is not dry oil like mineral oil containing hair oils. It is a perfect massage oil that provides enough slip.
This oil has a regular coconut oil smell but along with it, a light herbal smell is also there. The smell is light so it would not cause a headache if you are okay with coconut oil fragrance.
The regular Dabur Vatika oil has always worked for me. This new ayurvedic variant also worked for me from first use. I have dry and frizzy hair. I like to do a deep conditioning with this oil with the overnight application. When I wash my hair in the morning the hair feels softer and less frizzy. These days I am having less hair fall and I haven’t seen any significant difference in my hair fall rate. So I can’t comment on hair fall reduction claim made by the brand. For me, it is a good nourishing hair oil with ayurvedic ingredients.
What do I like about this hair oil?
- Pure coconut oil
- Nourishes and softens dry hair
- Reduces frizz and brings shine
- Good for hot oil massage
- Solves dry scalp issues
- Contains ayurvedic ingredients like Amla, harar, camphor, and henna
- Prepared by ayurvedic ‘tail pak vidhi’
- Does not contain mineral oil
What I dislike about this hair oil?
- Might cause a pimple to people with extremely acne prone skin
- I experienced a significant change in my hair fall rate (I am having less hair fall these days after following Sone’s tips)
Would I Repurchase or Recommend?
Yes. Dabur Vatika oil reduces dryness and frizziness of my hair so I will buy it again. I would suggest it as an ayurvedic coconut oil or overnight deep conditioning oil.
Follow us on Instagram: GLOSSYPOLISH1
More Dabur Hair Oils?
- Dabur Amla Hair Oil: Does it Really Work?
- Dabur Vatika Enriched Coconut Oil With Hibiscus
- Dabur Vatika Enriched Almond Hair Oil Review
- Dabur Badam Tail (100 % Pure Almond Oil) Review