What is it? Dabur Amla Hair oil that contains Amla for common hair problems. Dabur Amla Hair Oil is a scientific blend of the purest mineral and vegetable oils. Mixed hygienically in the correct ratio these oils nurture the scalp, give hair a luxuriant glossy look, keep them silky and long, and prevent hair damage from the extremities of weather, premature graying & falling of hair. When massaged into the scalp it relaxes the mind, eases out stress and promotes sleep. It also nourishes and strengthens the hair roots
Rs. 44 for 90 ml
How to Use:
Just massage your scalp with Dabur Amla Hair Oil.
Leave overnight for best results.
Shampoo next morning to get healthy, lustrous hair.
My Experience with Dabur Amla Hair Oil
It comes in a greenish plastic bottle which is Easy to handle with a leakage-free bottle.
As you all might be oiling your hair twice a week religiously. I have been using Dabur Amla hair oil for over a month now after been totally attached to coconut oil since childhood. This oil is best for brown or black hair. It is not something for blonde hair because it can darken it in a greenish, brown way.
Honestly, I wouldn’t repurchase it. It contains mineral oil which actually leaves a layer of build-up and I try to avoid that.
- Contains Amla
- Does darken hair
- Easy availability
- Less sticky
- Gets washed off easily
- Smell is a bit too strong
- The light smell stays on even after washing off
- Contains mineral oil
Would I recommend/ repurchase?
More Amla Hair Oils?
More Hair Oils?
- Patanjali Kesh Kanti Hair Oil – Yay or Nay ?!
- Non Sticky Hair Oil by Hair & Care | Is it Worth a Try?
- Biotique Flame of the Forest Fresh Shine Expertise Oil Review
- Dabur Vatika Enriched Coconut Oil With Hibiscus
- Dabur Vatika Enriched Almond Hair Oil Review
- Khadi Natural Tulsi Herbal Hair Oil Review
- Parachute Advanced Ayurvedic Gold Hair Oil Review
- Sesa Hair Oil Review
- Himani Navratna Oil Review
- Khadi Amla And Bhringraj Hair Cleanser Review
- Indulekha Bhringa Hair Oil Your Hairfall Messiah ?
- Bajaj Almond Drops Hair Oil Review
- Patanjali Almond Hair Oil Review
- Biotique Bio Bhringraj Fresh Growth Therapeutic Oil Review
- Herbal Me Hair Oil Review