Who is it for? Coty AirSpun Powder is a translucent setting powder with a puff. Can be used by anyone.
The price ranges from $8 to $12 but the quantity is very good.
How to Use:
Take a small amount of the puff and pat it over your entire face till all the oily shine subsides. Apply this to all your foundation and contouring but before applying blush, illuminator and eye makeup.
My Experience with Coty AirSpun Powder
I have been using this regularly for the past few months and so far I have nothing negative to say about it. My makeup which normally claims to last around 6 hrs can last as long as 10 with little or no fading. It gives my face a slight shimmer. The smell is pleasant and its texture is loose. Since its very lightweight, it doesn’t feel like heavy makeup at all. Even while working out or when I am out in sun my make up remains as it is and somehow my face doesn’t really feel sweaty. It would work miracles for someone with oily skin. I even use it after just applying a sunscreen and it makes my face look bright. This is very affordable and as good as Laura Mercier translucent powder. It’s very smooth gives a complete coverage with no residue. I prefer this much more over makeup setting sprays which I use rarely i.e. only when I have a very elaborate eye makeup. For daily use, Coty Air spun Powder is perfect.
- It’s affordable.
- It’s a lightweight loose powder.
- It has a pleasant smell.
- It has a very light shimmer and makes your skin glow.
- It hides fine lines, freckles, dark spots, blemishes and gives a smooth and flawless finish.
- It controls the facial sweat.
- It enhances the makeup’s lasting ability.
- It can be used even without any makeup over a moisturizer or sunscreen.
- Indispensable for people with oily skin
- So far there isn’t anything negative about it as per my opinion. However, some may find the smell too old fashioned. This is a very old formula that has not been changed since its inception in 1935. A better alternative would be Laura Mercer Setting Powder.
Overall Would I repurchase and recommend?
Considering the price and other factors I think this is superior to any other translucent powder out there. Its Quantity is much more than I had initially expected. Its case is sturdy and robust and comes with a cute puff. Only a small amount is required to cover the entire face and hence this single container would last me around a year at least. As of yet I am very happy with this product and will continue using it. I recommend this to all girls looking for a high-quality setting powder which doesn’t cost a bomb.
More Face Powders?
- Sally Hansen Pore Minimizing Invisible Powder Review
- L.A Girl HD Pro Setting Powder Translucent Review