Who is it for? ColourPop x Kathleen Lights Dream St Palette Is For those looking for an eyeshadow palette that is of good quality, great pricing and has vibrant shades that are strongly pigmented.
My experience with the ColourPop x Kathleen Lights Dream St Palette
The eyeshadow palette comes in a cream and gold box. The front has the name of the product and the back has the name of each eyeshadow. The design of the palette is the exact same. It looks so pretty and classy. Totally loving it.
Like the name of the palette says, it really is a dream. The product is so smooth, it feels like butter on the skin. When you rub it between the fingers, it doesn’t even feel like there’s any product, it feels smooth like a body butter, literally.
The pigmentation is beautiful…one swipe with the brush and there is so much product on it. When I use it…I literally just touch the brush onto the product, that’s all that I need!
The staying power is quite good. When I wore it on myself, I had it on for six hours and at the end, it was still in place. I’ve used it on a few clients too and they were very happy.
$16 for 12 shades, I think it’s very decently priced. It’s very difficult to get quality products at such a reasonable rate.
The palette comes with 12 shades, matte, and shimmer. The fact that it has both is really good. The palette can be used for a night out or can be played down for a natural day look too.
- Pretty packaging
- Strong pigments
- Matte & Metallic Shades
- Smooth texture
- Good staying power
- No negatives for me, as yet. But the only downside is that Colourpop doesn’t sell at stores (very few rather) and is only available online. So shipping to India is a little difficult.
Would I repurchase & recommend?
Hell yeah! I came across the palette when blogger Malvika Sitlani shared it on her page, and I’m so glad that she did. I’m super impressed with the palette and would recommend that everyone gets their hands on it. There’s nothing to not like about it.
More from Colourpop?
- Colourpop Lippie Stix Brink Review
- Colourpop Mama Ultra Matte Lipstick Review
- Colourpop Lippie Stix New Rules – Why I love it!
- Colourpop Dopey Satin Lipstick – Swatches + Full Review
- ColourPop Solow : This Colorpop Lipstick is Amazing !
- Colourpop Can’t Stop Won’t Stop Mixed Lip Collection Review
- Colourpop Ultra Satin Lip Color Baracuda Review
- Colourpop Ultra Satin Lipstick Calypso Review
- Colourpop Ultra Matte Lipstick Bumble Review