Colourpop has become one of my favorite international brands and I just Can’t Stop buying lip colors from them. And I Won’t Stop either. My latest haul from Colourpop was this lip bundle which was on sale, luckily. Colorpop Can’t Stop, Won’t Stop Mixed Lip Collection has one Matte Liquid lipstick, one Matte Lippy Stix with matching Lip Pencil. The shade is so gorgeous that I had to put my hands on them. I was actually drooling over other lip bundles too but I had some shades from them; unlike this one. I will now dig deeper into this review.
Table of Contents
Basic Info of Colourpop Can’t Stop Won’t Stop Mixed Lip Collection
Net Weight: 3X5.2gm
Net Quantity: 3
- The boldest formula of our liquid lipsticks- in one smooth swipe, you’ll get the intense color payoff that dries down to a super matte, transfer-proof finish.
- A long-wearing and high-intensity lip pencil that glides on easily and prevents feathering.
- The formula of Lippie Stix contains Vitamin E, Mango, Avocado and Shea Butter for added comfort and moisture.
What is inside?
- Ultra Matte Lip Bad Habit
- Mirror, Mirror Lippie Stix
- Bad Habit Lippie Pencil
My Experience with Colourpop Can’t Stop Won’t Stop Mixed Lip Collection
Packaging: The bundle comes in a pink and mint green triangular cardboard box. The box is attractively decorated. The liquid lipstick is in a glass bottle; the Lippie stix is white pen-like stick with a cap; the lip pencil is also white in color with a cap.
Shade: The shade of all three of them is berry pink. This shade is not-so-new but oh-so-lovely. I had a few shades of pink but this one is unique.
- Matte Liquid lipstick: The texture, unlike old matte lip colors by Colourpop, is not at all dry. It is highly pigmented and still gives a matte effect.
- Lippie Stix: The texture is a bit creamy and highly pigmented too.
- Lip pencil: The texture is creamy and makes it easy to draw outer lines of the lip.
Staying Power: The lip color never transfers from the lips and stays for a good period of 6-7 hours. It will only fade according to your eating order. And if you are fasting all day, then this lip color will not fail you. 😛
Experience: I have nothing special to say now. The lip color is really beautiful with lovely, eye-catchy shade. The stay is really decent and well, it never transfers. Yes, the Lippie Styx Mirror, Mirror transfers sometimes. Otherwise, there is nothing else that will stop you from buying it. The name is just apt.
Overall Performance by Colourpop Can’t Stop Won’t Stop Mixed Lip Collection
When I used Bad Habit for the first time, I was so shocked that it is not a bit like old matte liquid lipsticks. It is just easy to apply the color with no need of a primer.
I have Bumble from Colourpop and it gets dry many times, which is why I have to use a primer. But this didn’t happen with Bad Habit.
- Eye-catchy packaging
- Lovely berry pink shade
- Highly pigmented
- 3 in 1
- Keeps your lips moisturized all day
- Long stay
- Does not transfer
- Might be a little expensive for some people because after customs duties and shipping charges, the price increases.
Would I repurchase or recommend?
Yes, yes, and a thrice yes. I just loved this lip bundle and will recommend you to purchase this. I have this ‘paisa vasool’ feeling after using it. I don’t think this shade will finish soon; I’ve got 3. So yeah, I will repurchase but not so soon.
- Colorpop Its Vintage Ultra Matte Lip Kit – Colorpop Bianca, Colorpop Tulle, Colorpop Lax, Colorpop Love Bug AND Colorpop Notion Review and Swatches
- Colorpop Ultra Matte Liquid Lipstick Beeper Review
- Colorpop Ultra Matte Lipstick Mama Review
- Colorpop Ultra Matte Liquid Lipstick Tulle Review
- ColourPop Solow Ultra Matte Lip Review