Who is it for? Coloressence Highlighter Blusher SH-4 is for the Indian skin tones. Women who like to have shimmer in their blusher may like it. It is good for bold/ glamorous/ party/ bridal makeup.
MRP INR 250/-
Method of Application:
Apply after base makeup, on the apple of the cheeks as a blusher, with the blusher brush. I would advise dusting off the product lightly from the brush before applying as this blusher is super pigmented and you may end up looking purple.
It could be used as a highlighter, with the highlighter brush or fingertips, just above the blush or on the corner of the eyes.
It can also be used as an eyeshadow (refer picture).
No, but I have sensitive skin and it did not cause any irritation.
My Experience with Coloressence Highlighter Blusher SH-4 :
It comes in a round, black plastic body, with a twist to open, see-through cap.
Colour and Texture:
It is quite smooth but not exactly satin-like, as its name suggests. It has a powder finish and leaves behind a shimmery- purple blush.
I am not exactly a fan of this shade. One might end up looking like a clown with purple cheeks. I don’t think it is apt for natural look or daytime.
Because of the shimmer, it is a good choice for night time or for people who like bold or glamorous make-up.
It has good enough pigmentation. Just a little product on the brush is enough.
It lasts as long as you don’t rub it off or remove your makeup.
Points in Favour:
- Good pigmentation.
- Lasts long.
- Multiple uses, i.e., blusher/ highlighter/ eye shadow.
- Good for bold/ party/ bridal make-up.
What did I not like about it?
- Does not give natural look.
- Excess product may make your cheeks look purple.
- Not for all skin tones.
- Not the best option at this price.
- Not travel-friendly because there are palettes with multiple shades available in the market.
Would I recommend or repurchase?
I don’t think so. This is not the product for people like me who prefer natural or the no make-up look. Plus, there are better products in the similar price range in the market.
More Coloressence Products?
- Coloressence Foundation Roll On Pan Stick Is JUST…
- Coloressence Lip Liner Maroon is Perfect MAC Diva Dupe!
- Coloressence Super Extend Liquid Eyeliner Review
- Coloressence Mesmerising Lip Color Nude Suede Review
- Coloressence Breeze Game Premia Lipstick 207 Review
- Coloressence Supreme Intense Liquid Liner Review
- Coloréssence Intense Long Wear Lip Color Antique Ruby Review
- Coloressence Liplicious Gloss Red Coral Review
- Coloressence High Definition Pan Cake Review
- Coloressence InkStylo Eye Liner Pen Waterproof Extremely Slim Review
better tio skip this one. loved your honest review. lovely clicks Shivani.. :rose: :love
I am also thinking about skipping it..
Nice fotd :love :rose:
This one is suitable for a glam look.
But cool that it can be used as an eyeshadow as well!
Honest review and pretty clicks! :haanji