Who is it for? Coloressence Lipstick Nude Silk is for those looking for a satin finish everyday Nude Lipstick that is affordable.
Price: INR 250 for 4gm
Shelf life: 3 years
My experience with Coloressence Lipstick Nude Silk
The lipstick’s packaging is quite attractive as well as sturdy. It comes with a shiny case which looks metallic from outside. It highly travels friendly.
The texture of the lipstick is smooth, creamy, a bit shimmery and it can be applied effortlessly. It doesn’t dry out the lips instead provides moisture to them.
This Lipstick is of earthy brown shade which is generally suitable for all types of complexions. It gives a natural look to the face. As it is a bit shimmery so it neither looks too casual nor too loud.
It has an artificial but a soothing fragrance which I personally like a lot.
The pigmentation is neither too good nor too bad. Two to three coats are required to see its original shade but if you want to keep your look very simple then one coat is sufficient.
It doesn’t stay for a long duration, maximum for 1 to 2 hours. It fades off very quickly. You just had water or ate something and it’s gone. This is a drawback of it which I really don’t like.
Being a bit creamy in texture it transfers a little but yes, it is easily manageable.
What do I like about it?
• Attractive and sturdy packaging
• Lovely shade
• Can use it on a daily basis
• Nice fragrance
• Gives a sober and natural looks
• Smooth application
• Great finish
• 100% vegan
What did I not like?
• Not waterproof
• Reapplication required
• Easily fades off
Would I recommend?
I would recommend this shade to those who have a lot of patience to apply it time to time as it cannot resist even a sip of water.
- Coloressence Satin Smooth Highlighter Blusher SH-4 – Should you Buy ?
- Coloressence Foundation Roll On Pan Stick Is JUST…
- Coloressence Lip Liner Maroon is Perfect MAC Diva Dupe!
- Coloressence Super Extend Liquid Eyeliner Review
- Coloressence Mesmerising Lip Color Nude Suede Review
- Coloressence Breeze Game Premia Lipstick 207 Review
- Coloressence Supreme Intense Liquid Liner Review
- Coloréssence Intense Long Wear Lip Color Antique Ruby Review
- Coloressence Liplicious Gloss Red Coral Review
- Coloressence High Definition Pan Cake Review
- Coloressence InkStylo Eye Liner Pen Waterproof Extremely Slim Review