Who is for? Coloressence Kajal Pencil is for people who like kajal pencils that can be used as a liner and can later be cleaned easily.
INR 185/- 0.25g
My Experience with Coloressence Kajal Pencil:
This kajal comes in a black colored, twist to use plastic cover, which is easier to use in comparison to the pencils that are to be sharpened to use. The size is petite and travels friendly.
Texture and color:
The lead is smooth and waxy. Therefore application is easy and kajal glides smoothly on the eyes. The color is black and is not really glossy. It just has a little shine and appears matte mostly.
Waterproof and Smudgeproof:
It does not come off with water but can smudge a little on oily skin. It can be removed easily with oil/ makeup remover.
It did not cause any irritation to the eyes.
The kajal is easy to apply as a liner because of waxy and smooth texture. The color is not as intense as I would have liked but it is a good black color.
When applied to the water line, I felt that the kajal was a bit waxy and did not give a good intense black look. Also, it came off after a while and smudged a little as my skin became oily after a while. But it performs better as a liner.
It doesn’t look glossy and is actually matte when applied. It does not have any glitter or shimmer.
What did I like?
- Easy twist mechanism.
- Soft texture.
- Easy application.
- Works fine as an eyeliner.
- Can be removed easily.
What did I not like?
- Not long lasting (at least on oily skin type).
- No ingredients mentioned on the packaging.
- Not as black as I would have preferred and like other kajal pencils in the market.
- Cannot be used on the waterline of eyes.
Would I repurchase or recommend?
I may not purchase Coloressence Kajal Pencil as there are better alternatives in the market with the similar price range. Also, it did not last on my oily skin type.
More Kajal Pencils?
- Lakme Eyeconic Kajal Green
- Loreal Kajal Magique Bold – Is it a Good Buy ?
- MYGLAMM Jet Set Eyes 2-in-1 Kajal + Eyeliner
- Maybelline Colossal Kajal : Turquoise Blue Kajal !
- Plum Kajal : Angel Eyes Kohl – What do I Think About it ?
- Lakme Absolute Kohl Ultimate Kajal – Eye Kajal Worth Every Penny!
- Plum Natur Studio Kajal – Gemstone Green , Black Brilliance and Uptown Brown !
- Avon Kajal : Big and Daring ! Review + Swatches
- Biotique Bio Kajal For Magical Eyes – Really ???
- Lakme Kajal – You Remember This Original Thick Stick Kajal?
- Faces Kajal: This is the Long-Wear Eye Pencil!!
- Kiko Everlasting Kajal 01 Review
- Elle 18 Eye Drama Kajal Review
- Lotus Herbal Colorkick Kajal Review
- Plum Natur Studio All-day-wear Kohl Kajal Review