Who is it for? Colorbar Velvet Matte Lipstick Go On Stage is a lipstick for those who are looking for a matte lipstick which is budget-friendly yet comes under a good brand name.
MRP ₹325 For 4.2 g
How to use it?
If you have dry lips, you can apply a small amount of lip balm to hydrate them since this is a matte lipstick. But you don’t require any lip balm if your lips aren’t from dry family. You can apply it directly on to your lips.
My Experience with Colorbar Velvet Matte Lipstick Go On Stage
This lipstick comes in a plastic case that is very sturdy and not flimsy at all. Lipstick is color-coded from the bottom part which makes it easier to find if you carry a bunch of lipsticks with you. When the cap is put back on it makes a click sound which makes it travel-friendly. The date of manufacture and expiry is printed on the case.
It has a very sweet vanilla kind of fragrance which is not too strong.
It says matte but is not crazily matte, extremely comfortable to wear. The color payoff is good. 2-3 swipes would give you the desired amount of color.
The staying power of this lipstick is okayish. Since it is not completely transferred proof so it will start to fade away after 2-3 hours.
I have tried other Colours from this range and I feel that the pigmentation of this particular shade is a little less. I ordered this from nykaa which showed this as a brown nude color, but in reality when I apply it looks a little orangish on my lips. My skin tone is medium but on a little fairer side, and I mix a little pink color to it otherwise I feel it washes me out.
- Very comfortable to wear
- It’s an everyday nude color for fairer skin tones, medium to deeper skin tones can also wear if you like to mix and match colors.
- Colour coded from bottom
- No ingredients are mentioned
- Not purely matte, It’s creamy matte so would add a little shine to your lips.
- Staying power is not that good of this particular shade.
If you want to try a nude shade under budget, then buy this lipstick. But I would recommend trying other shades from this range as they are more pigmented.
More Colorbar Lipsticks?
- Colorbar Peach Crush Lipstick Review
- Colorbar Over The Top Lipstick Review
- Colorbar Brick O La Lipstick – Who Should Buy?
- Colorbar Matte Touch Lipstick Rose Clair – Just Average ?
- Colorbar Pink Flamingo Lipstick – Light Pink Shade!
- Colorbar Velvet Matte Lipstick All Fired Up Review
- Colorbar Velvet Matte lipstick Obsessed Orange Review
- Colorbar Velvet Matte Lipsticks Thrilling Pink, Hot Hot Hot, Addictive Magenta Review
- Colorbar Velvet Matte Lipstick Demure Review
- Colorbar Velvet Matte Lipstick Special Mauve Review
- Colorbar Velvet Matte Lipstick Bare 58 Review
- Colorbar Secretly Pink Velvet Matte Lipstick Review
- Colorbar Love That Rust Velvet Matte Lipstick Review
- Colorbar Pure Innocence Velvet Matte Lipstick Review
- Colorbar High Tea Velvet Matte Lipstick Review