Who is it for? Colorbar Sheer Touch Mattifying Loose powder is a translucent powder that is supposed to give make up a finished look. This is powder to set makeup and mattify the skin, without adding any extra color to it. The product claims to banish oily-shiny areas from the skin. It creates a sheer veil with a matte finish. The product adheres perfectly to the skin and bestows a delicate and lightweight “second-skin” effect upon the face. Ideal for all skin types, especially shiny and/or oily skin. The powder is also perfect for quick touch-ups throughout the day; it leaves just a warm, delicate sparkle on the skin to enhance the natural tone of the skin.
Price-Rs 875 for 9 gm.
How to use:
For a natural look, apply over foundation using a Powder Brush. Dust off excess with a brush.
For a more polished deep look, apply powder with our Powder Puff (sold separately), using a gentle pressing motion.
Sensitive Skin Alert?
My Experience with Colorbar Stay The Day Finishing Mist
It comes in silver box on which the product description is written. The lid of the jar is metallic in nature and is extremely shiny, it can be used as a mirror. Inside, lies a rotating disc that has a sifter halfway through it. In order to get some powder off, you need to rotate the disc, tilt the jar, tap on the back and then seal the powder right back in so that no extra product comes out. This kind of packaging I feel is much more hygienic as compared to the others packaging.
It feels like a sheer talcum powder without the feeling of it.
I have an oily skin and it has been my go-to powder whether it’s winter or summers. In summers I even tend to sweat a lot, this even helps to control that over my face and is a relief. I use it over my acne and never had any problem with that.
What do I like about this product?
- It is transparent and translucent, so no extra building of color.
- It keeps the skin shine free and mattified for good 4-5 hours, even in summer.
- Travel-friendly packaging.
- I also use it to mattifying my lipstick.
- I feel it helps with the blurring of pores also.
- Suitable for all skin types.
- Suitable for all around the year use.
- It has a soft and smooth texture.
What I dislike about the product?
- It doesn’t come with a puff.
- Comes only in the white shade(I am not sure if it will suit people with darker skin tones)
- You can’t build up this powder as it will leave a whitish cast on the face.
Would I Repurchase or Recommend?
It’s a product. A total value for money.
More Loose Powders?
- Bharat and Dorris Loose Powder : Best Setting Powder ?
- Oriflame Studio Artist Loose Powder Transclucent Review
- Coty AirSpun Powder – Is it A Worth Buy ?