Who is it for? Colorbar Matte Touch Lipstick Rose Clair is for those looking for a regular deep pink lipstick with a glossy finish.
Any Sensitivity Alert?
My Experience with Colorbar Matte Touch Lipstick (Rose Clair) lipstick
Standard lipstick bullet. It is sturdy and travel-friendly.
The texture of the lipstick is creamy. It feels light on the lips.
It’s a glossy deep pink lipstick.
The pigmentation of this lipstick is great. It gives opaque coverage in a single swipe and covers the lip pigmentation.
This lipstick has stayed almost 4 to 5 hours on my lips. It fades away from lips during meals. Does not stain.
What did I like about it?
- Blue toned bright pink shade
- The dark pink shade shows up on even pigmented lips
- Creamy texture
- Has a pleasant fragrance
- Travel friendly
What didn’t I like?
- Lasting power could have been better
- People who love matte finish may not like it
Would I Recommend?
Yes. I would recommend this to everyone who likes pink lipsticks.
More Colorbar Lipsticks?
- Colorbar Pink Flamingo Lipstick – Light Pink Shade!
- Colorbar Velvet Matte Lipstick All Fired Up Review
- Colorbar Velvet Matte lipstick Obsessed Orange Review
- Colorbar Velvet Matte Lipsticks Thrilling Pink, Hot Hot Hot, Addictive Magenta Review
- Colorbar Velvet Matte Lipstick Demure Review
- Colorbar Velvet Matte Lipstick Special Mauve Review
- Colorbar Velvet Matte Lipstick Bare 58 Review
- Colorbar Secretly Pink Velvet Matte Lipstick Review
- Colorbar Love That Rust Velvet Matte Lipstick Review
- Colorbar Pure Innocence Velvet Matte Lipstick Review
- Colorbar High Tea Velvet Matte Lipstick Review