Who Is It For? The Colorbar All Matte Eyeliner is for all the eyeliner lovers who cannot go a day without wearing eyeliner. This Colorbar Eyeliner is a liquid eyeliner which comes in 4 shades, namely black, green, purple and brown.
How to use?
Just open the packaging and apply on the eyelids with the wand provided. The thickness can be manipulated.
Net weight: 2.5ml
My Experience with Colorbar All Matte Eyeliner
The product packaging is great! It is compact and can be easily carried. The applicator is also well thought of and is of the ideal shape and design to give proper application. The wand is not too long nor too short which is an essential quality to give accurate application. The brush is also not very flimsy and flowy but a little firm that prevents the eyeliner from going everywhere. It comes with a tapering pointy tip.
The consistency of the eyeliner also perfect. There is right balance of pigment and runniness to the eyeliner. What I like about this eyeliner is that it is a quick drying liquid liner that turns matte in about 30-40 seconds after application.
Honestly speaking, it is not waterproof nor does it stay intact for 16 hours. The product starts flaking and settles around the area of your eyes after 8-10 hours.
It also begins to itch and makes your eye region feel uncomfortable after 8 hours. In my opinion, people with sensitive skin should not consider this product. Hence, even though Colorbar has worked hard to get its consistency and pigment quality up, longevity and skin friendly-ness are what the brand has failed to achieve.
What did I like about it?
- Good Consistency
- Matte Texture
- Potent Pigment
What did I not like?
- Not waterproof
- Not long lasting
- Irritates the eye after sometime
- Not worth the price
To buy or not to buy?
I feel that the product is overpriced and does not deliver much.At INR700 it is a waste of money.
Hence, wasn’t happy with the performance of this product and wouldn’t advise a purchase or a repurchase.
More Liquid Eyeliners?
- Oriflame Giordani Gold Liquid Eye Liner Review
- Stay Quirky Liquid Eyeliner Blue BadAss
- MAC Liquid Eyeliner Pen – Is it Worth Your Money ??
- Makeup Revolution London Liquid Waterproof Eyeliner: Uh Oh!
- Loreal Eyeliner: Loreal Liquid Liner Superliner is Not What You Thought!
- Maybelline Eyeliner Hypermatte Liquid Liner Review
- Mac Liquid Eyeliner Review
- Coloressence Super Extend Liquid Eyeliner Review
- Street Wear Egyptian Blue Color Rich Liquid Eyeliner Review
- Colorbar Precision Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner Black Review
- Inglot Liquid Eyeliner 25 Review
- Loreal Gel Liner Profound Black
- SUGAR Cosmetics Eye Warned You So ! – Best Eyeliner in India?