Today, I will be reviewing a luxury skin care product from the brand Clinique, the Clinique Face Wash: Clinique Liquid Facial Soap Oily Skin Formula meant to be used by people who have combination to oily skin. Read on to know more details about the product.
Details about Clinique Face Wash: Clinique Liquid Facial Soap Oily Skin Formula
What is it?
Clinique’s Liquid Facial Soap Extra Mild is Step 1 in their customized 3-Step Skin Care System. Dermatologist-developed Liquid Facial Soap Extra Mild cleanses gently yet thoroughly. For combination to oily skin.
The secret’s in the system. Their revolutionary 3-Step Skin Care System was created by a celebrated dermatologist. It’s simple, customized and takes just three minutes, twice a day: cleanse with Facial Soap, exfoliate with Clarifying Lotion, moisturize with Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+.
Features and Benefits:
- Soft, non-drying lather loosens surface flakes, removes dirt and debris, and protects skin’s natural moisture balance
- Quick-rinsing formula leaves skin clean, comfortable, refreshed-never taut or dry
- Preps skin for the exfoliating action of Step 2, Clarifying Lotion
- Allergy tested
- 100% fragrance-free
- Dermatologist developed
How to use
- Use twice a day, morning and night
- Lather between palms with tepid water
- Massage over makeup-free face
- Rinse thoroughly; pat skin dry
- Follow Steps 2 and 3: Clarifying Lotion and Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+
Price and quantity
Rs 1380 for 150 ml
Rs 1550 for 200 ml
2 years from the date of manufacture
Water / Aqua / Eau, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Lauramidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Cocoyl Sarcosinate, Tea-Cocoyl Glutamate, Di-PPG-2 Myreth-10 Adipate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Sucrose, Sodium Hyaluronate, Cetyl Triethylmonium Dimethicone PEG-8 Succinate, Butylene Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Polyquaternium-7, Laureth-2, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Sulfate, Tocopheryl Acetate, EDTA, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol.
Sensitive skin alert
Natural/ vegan/ organic?
It is paraben free, nothing else is specified
My experience with Clinique Face Wash: Clinique Liquid Facial Soap Oily Skin Formula
It comes in a light green colored tube with a flip top cap. It is spill proof and definitely travel-friendly
Colour and texture
It is a clear liquid, that is not too runny or too creamy. It has just the right consistency, like a gel.
Thankfully, it is fragrance-free
I have used the Clinique chubby stick and Clinique moisture surge and liked it pretty much. Even though it is on the pricier side, the products are worth it and do what they claim to. All the products are dermatologically tested on specific skin. The best part is they have different skin care products for different skin types, from cleansers to toners to moisturizing lotions to foundation creams too. Voila..now, to the product. I have oily and dry skin, meaning combination skin. My t zones are oily and cheeks are dry. They dry out when I don’t moisturize well and off late, I have been experiencing breakouts on my cheeks, which is why I got my hands on this liquid facial soap. It has the right gel-like consistency and doesn’t give out much later, thereby preventing drying of the skin. It thoroughly cleanses the skin and is fragrance-free. Those who have a sensitive nose, read this. It keeps oil on the face at bay without excessively drying it. Of course, there are other brands and products in the market, which may yield same or similar results, but I found this product to be a good one. In all, if you are looking to invest in a good facial cleanser, this is the right one if you have combination skin.
Overall performance of Clinique Face Wash: Clinique Liquid Facial Soap Oily Skin Formula
- Doesn’t break out
- Helps as a makeup remover (for light makeup only)
- A little product goes a long way
- Keeps oil on the face at bay
- Less quantity (but a little product goes a long way)
Would I repurchase or recommend this?
Yes, I will repurchase and recommend this to people who have combination to oily skin
Glossypolish verdict: The Clinique liquid facial soap is definitely an investment on your skin, this is worth a buy and people who have combination to oily skin can buy this, bonus? It helps clean up make up too. Not very heavy makeup, but light foundations and other product wash off well.
More Clinique Products ?
- Clinique Dramatically Different Moiturizing Lotion | Really Dramatically Different?
- Clinique Clarifying Lotion 2 | Its NOT
- Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief |Full Review|Price
- Clinique Moisture Surge CC Cream Review
- Clinique Chubby Stick Voluptuous Violet Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm Review
- Clinique Pore Refining Solutions Charcoal Mask Review
- Clinique Line Smoothing Concealer Review