Who is this contour for? The Clinique Chubby Stick Sculpting Contour 01 is best suited for people with fairer skin tones as it looks great on their skin. I have a wheatish complexion and it usually does not look that great once blended on my skin tone.
Price: Rs 1850 for 6 grams
How to use:
The Clinique Chubby Stick Sculpting Contour shall be applied using a brush or your fingers for providing the perfect look.
Nothing has been mentioned
My Experience with Clinique Chubby Stick Sculpting Contour 01
The Clinique Chubby Stick Sculpting Contour 01 comes in the form of a thick twist up lipstick. The stick has a lovely silver cap to cover it well. The overall packaging of the product is simple, sturdy and nice.
The Clinique Chubby Stick Sculpting Contour is available in only one shade. The contour is of a brownish color with a tinge of golden- orange look. It does not have a shimmer or glittery look.
The texture of the contour is a solid creamy stick.
The Clinique Chubby Stick Sculpting Contour is well pigmented. Since it comes in the form of a stick, it is always better to use a brush to spread it well.
The Clinique Chubby Stick Sculpting Contour stays for about three to four hours without becoming light or rubbing off.
The contour has no fragrance as such.
I am not particularly fond of the Clinique Chubby Stick Sculpting Contour 01 as it is just available in one shade and this particular shade does not suit my skin tone very well. It looks much better on people who have clearer and lighter skin tones. However, I like the fact that there is no shimmer or glitter effect on the contour. Moreover, the products from Clinique do not disappoint you for their quality or having a bad reaction on your skin.
What do I like about it?
- Easy to apply
- Sturdy packaging
- Creamy texture
- Easy to carry in travel kits
- Good for all skin types, including sensitive skin
- Doesn’t have a shimmer look
- Has a good staying capacity
What don’t I like about it?
- It is available in just one shade
- It is too creamy for my skin
- Not suitable for all skin tones
I would recommend this to all the girls with a lighter complexion and for girls having a dry skin type.
Product rating: I would give Clinique Chubby Stick Sculpting Contour 2.5 stars out of 5 stars
Follow us on Instagram: GLOSSYPOLISH1
More from Clinique?
- Clinique Happy Heart + Cabana Crush Lip Gloss Duo !
- Clinique Take The Day Off | Clinique Makeup Remover
- Clinique Face Wash : Clinique Liquid Facial Soap Oily Skin Formula
- Clinique Dramatically Different Moiturizing Lotion | Really Dramatically Different?
- Clinique Clarifying Lotion 2 | Its NOT
- Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief |Full Review|Price
- Clinique Moisture Surge CC Cream Review
- Clinique Chubby Stick Voluptuous Violet Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm Review
- Clinique Pore Refining Solutions Charcoal Mask Review
- Clinique Line Smoothing Concealer Review