VLCC Sandal Cleansing Milk: Cleansing Milk is a boon!We all love makeup but we can all agree taking it off is just the biggest task ever. To make the task easier I am going to give a try to the VLCC Sandal Cleansing Milk. VLCC products are very well known. Let’s see how this one fares!
What is it?
This is a cleansing milk that is a cream formula which can be used to remove makeup and impurities from your whole face. It promises to give your skin a deep cleanse while nourishing it.
Who is it for?
Cleansing milk mainly aims at people with normal to dry skin as they tend to make oily skinned people a bit more oily.
But if you are someone with oily skin and wish to use a cleansing milk, please make sure you wash the residue well with your facial cleanser.
160 Rupees for 100ml
How to use it?
- Take an appropriate amount of cleansing milk
- Massage it in circular motion on your face and neck
- Take a cotton ball and cleanse off
- Wash off with your facial cleanser
My Experience with the VLCC Sandal Cleansing Milk
Packaging- The cleansing milk comes in a white cardboard box and you will find a white plastic bottle with stickers on the back and front that give you the appropriate information. The bottle is has a flip cap which tightly secures the product from spilling making it travel-friendly.
Fragrance- The cleansing milk has a light fragrance which resembles the old school cold cream fragrance. It is quite pleasant and doesn’t irritate the nose at all.
Consistency and Color- The cleansing milk is white in color and a liquidy consistency. I really like the consistency of this cleansing milk as consistency helps to spread the cleansing milk and massage it into the face and neck.
Makeup Removal- The cleansing milk actually removes even the last bit of makeup from my face and neck. It removes every bit of makeup from my face including liquid lipsticks. I never use it near my eyes as cleansing milk generally tend to irritate my eye so I can’t comment on how well it removes eye makeup.
My Experience- In my experience this is a good cleansing milk which removes the makeup quite well. The only drawback is that it sometimes irritates my dry skin for a couple of seconds when I apply it.
But you should keep a safe distance if you have very dry spots on your face as it tends to irritate them.
- It is a good makeup remover
- It is cost efficient
- The packaging makes it travel-friendly
- The product is quite hygienic to use as you don’t have to dip your hands into the product
- The fragrance is just average
- It irritates very dry skin for a few seconds
- People with dry spots should keep distance
Would I Repurchase or Recommend?
If you do not have a very dry skin you should surely give this one a fair try. It is a good product which does it’s work well.
More VLCC Products?
- VLCC Clear Tan Fruit Face Pack Review
- VLCC Tulsi Acne Clear Face Wash Review
- VLCC Nourishing And Silky Shine Shampoo Review
- VLCC Lovable Lip Mango Lip Balm Review
- VLCC Ayurveda Chandan and Kesar Facial kit Review