Cleansing Milk is a boon!We all love makeup but we can all agree taking it off is just the biggest task ever. To make the task easier I am going to give a try to the VLCC Sandal Cleansing Milk. VLCC products are very well known. Let’s see how this one fares!
Basic Info about VLCC Sandal Cleansing Milk
What is it?
This is a cleansing milk that is a cream formula which can be used to remove makeup and impurities from your whole face. It promises to give your skin a deep cleanse while nourishing it.
Who is it for?
Cleansing milk mainly aims at people with normal to dry skin as they tend to make oily skinned people a bit more oily.
But if you are someone with oily skin and wish to use a cleansing milk, please make sure you wash the residue well with your facial cleanser.
160 Rupees for 100ml
Shelf Life- 3 years
Sensitive Skin Alert?
How to use it?
- Take an appropriate amount of cleansing milk
- Massage it in circular motion on your face and neck
- Take a cotton ball and cleanse off
- Wash off with your facial cleanser
My Experience with the VLCC Sandal Cleansing Milk
Packaging- The cleansing milk comes in a white cardboard box and you will find a white plastic bottle with stickers on the back and front that give you the appropriate information. The bottle is has a flip cap which tightly secures the product from spilling making it travel-friendly.
Fragrance- The cleansing milk has a light fragrance which resembles the old school cold cream fragrance. It is quite pleasant and doesn’t irritate the nose at all.
Consistency and Color- The cleansing milk is white in color and a liquidy consistency. I really like the consistency of this cleansing milk as consistency helps to spread the cleansing milk and massage it into the face and neck.
Makeup Removal- The cleansing milk actually removes even the last bit of makeup from my face and neck. It removes every bit of makeup from my face including liquid lipsticks. I never use it near my eyes as cleansing milk generally tend to irritate my eye so I can’t comment on how well it removes eye makeup.
My Experience- In my experience this is a good cleansing milk which removes the makeup quite well. The only drawback is that it sometimes irritates my dry skin for a couple of seconds when I apply it.
But you should keep a safe distance if you have very dry spots on your face as it tends to irritate them.
Overall Performance of VLCC Sandal Cleansing Milk
- It is a good makeup remover
- It is cost efficient
- The packaging makes it travel-friendly
- The product is quite hygienic to use as you don’t have to dip your hands into the product
- The fragrance is just average
- It irritates very dry skin for a few seconds
- People with dry spots should keep distance
Would I Repurchase or Recommend?
If you do not have a very dry skin you should surely give this one a fair try. It is a good product which does it’s work well.
More VLCC Products?
- VLCC Clear Tan Fruit Face Pack Review
- VLCC Tulsi Acne Clear Face Wash Review
- VLCC Nourishing And Silky Shine Shampoo Review
- VLCC Lovable Lip Mango Lip Balm Review
- VLCC Ayurveda Chandan and Kesar Facial kit Review