A pair of White Converse is something that has become a mandatory part of the shoe closet for all of us by now! Due to the versatile nature of these shoes, they can be teamed up with any kind of outfit, whether it is with a sporty ensemble or just a pairing with the casual summer dresses. They never disappoint!But keeping the white converse squeaky clean and white is not an easy feat at all. The most important reason is that the color white loses it’s beauty the moment there is even a droplet of dust and dirt on it. Therefore cleaning the white converse is a necessity. Here is How to Clean White Converse And turn it into a sparkling white one!
Whip Out the Toothpaste
This is the method that I personally use most of the time. You can trust me on the fact that this is one of the most effective methods of cleaning those dirty white converses.
Tools – White Toothpaste and an old toothbrush and cold water
Squeeze out some toothpaste over the dirty parts of your converse and use the toothbrush to evenly spread it out. Make sure your toothpaste is white and it isn’t a gel. Let that soak for about 20 minutes and then wash them thoroughly in cold water. And then let it dry.
Did you ever imagine that lemons could solve dirty shoe problems? Interestingly lemons work amazingly when used as an ingredient for cleaning dirty white converses.
Tools – Lemon and normal water
Cut the lemon into two halves. Use one half for one shoe. Keep rubbing the lemon on the dirty areas until the stain disappears. Let the juice soak into the shoes for about 15 minutes and then wash it with plain water. And ta-da, hello sparkly white converses!
A Dash of Vinegar with A bit of Baking Soda
The vinegar and baking soda mixture hit a jackpot with dirty white converses.
Tools – Vinegar, Baking Soda, Warm Water and a toothbrush
Mix two parts of vinegar with just one part of baking soda in a bowl full of warm water. Get the toothbrush and dip it into the solution. Slowly rub the toothbrush over the pair of dirty converses until the dirt is at its lightest and then rinse it off and hang to dry!
Nail Polish-Remove through Your Dirty White Converse
A Nail polish remover to clean a converse? Sounds insane right? But no! It actually works amazingly.
Tools – Nail Polish Remover containing Acetone and cotton pads and soapy water.
It’s pretty simple actually. Usually, when you want to get rid of the paint on your nails, you just pour some of the removers into the cotton pad and swipe. So instead of your nails just swipe away at the dirty white converse. Once the dirt is gone, wash thoroughly with soapy water and hang to dry!
Detergent Never Goes Wrong
If the out of the box ways of cleaning a white converse seems a little too difficult for you, go for the simple old way. Bring out the detergent.
Tools – Detergent, warm water and an old toothbrush
Mix equal part warm water with detergent into a bowl and mix. Take the toothbrush and dip it into the mixture. Then rub it over the dirt and stains on the show until they almost disappear. Then wash them with warm water and let them dry.
So what are you waiting for?
Get to work right away.
Sparkly clean white converses coming right up!
More Interesting How-tos?
- How to get Long Nails? Well, STOP Doing These Things!
- How To Apply Lipstick? STOP Making these Mistakes!
- How to Remove Holi Color From Face?
- How to Remove Nail Polish | Awesome Trick for Removing Glitter!
- How to Use Aloe Vera on Face?
- How to Get BIGGER Lips?
- How to Get Dimples!
- How to remove Mehendi from Hands!
- How to Wake Up Early
- How to Have The Perfect Relationship
- How to Apply Makeup If You Have Acne
- How To Straighten Hair Without Heat
- How to Use Rice Water for Beautiful Hair
- How to Look Beautiful in Your 30s
- How to Use TURMERIC for Beautiful Skin?
- How to Choose the RIGHT Face Wash?
- How to Use Castor Oil to Get Longer and Thicker Lashes Naturally – Step by Step!
- How to Choose the Right Foundation? A Simple Guide 🙂
- How to Deal with PCOS- Rocking Remedies !!
- How to Wear Heels WITHOUT the Pain
- Dhoti Sari Fashion Look of The Day + How to Drape !9
- How To Treat Premature Greying Of Hair
- How to Get Thicker Hair Naturally?
- How To Make Your Hands Look 10 Years Younger: 4 Simple Home Remedies!
- How to Deal With Angry People in Your Life? Part 2
- How To Deal With Angry People in Your Life? Part 1
- How to USE Lemons for Skin Lightening- The Right Way !!
- How to Buy Vegetables?