Summer is almost here in my place so I have started to stock up my summer skincare collection. Last summer I tried out the Juniper Berry moisturizer from Aroma Magic. It is a good moisturizer for oily skin but felt lacking for my combination skin. So, this time I got Clary Sage Lotion By Aroma Magic which is specially designed for combination skin types. Though I got this for summer, I could not stop myself from using it for these last days of winter. This moisturizer is free from Parabens, Phthalates and of course from artificial colorants and fragrance agents. There are very few affordable moisturizers in my collection with such a safe formula. It worked certainly as a reason behind my purchase of this particular lotion. Here are my sum-ups of this product.
Details about Clary Sage Lotion By Aroma Magic
What is it?
Aroma Magic Clary Sage Moisturising Lotion is rich in natural vitamins, minerals, and fatty acids. The combination of Kokum butter, Aloe vera juice, and Olive oil helps to nurture and deeply hydrate the skin. The exotic blend of Neroli, Clary sage, and Rosewood essentials oils together with extracts of Clary sage help to preserve the moisture in the skin. Their alliance keeps the skin calm and rejuvenated with each passing day. Extracts of Fennel and Lemongrass revive dull and tired skin refreshed and the skin feels reinvigorated.
Price- Rs.190 for 100ml
Shelf Life-36 months from the date of manufacturing
Sensitive Skin Alert?
My Experience with Clary Sage Lotion By Aroma Magic
Packaging- This moisturizer comes in a transparent plastic bottle. The dispensing system is of pump type. The packaging is sleek enough to fit into anywhere. It does not have very vibrant label graphics; it is more of a simple looking bottle. It does not have annoying leakage problem; it is a sturdy packaging.
Colour & Texture- The Clary Sage Moisturizer is a pure white lotion. Its consistency is medium to runny depending on the weather. Its moisturizing property is nice; light enough for combination skin. It requires less in an amount per use so this bottle would last long. Also, it does not give an uncomfortable sticky feel to the skin.
Fragrance- This moisturizer has light aromatic fragrance. The fragrance is very similar to Aroma Magic’s Mineral Glow Scrub. The fragrance does not overpower my senses or induce headaches. On the contrary, I really like the light and soothing smell.
Experience- Most moisturizers in the affordable range are either designed for oily skin or for dry skin. In this scenario, this one is a welcome change. I like to apply this moisturizer immediately after toning my face. It is a lightweight product. One dime size product of it is enough for my face and neck. When the weather is dry, I need some more product. As I massage it to my skin it gets absorbed and leaves the skin soft and supple. It does not contain SPF so I need to apply my regular sunscreen over it. It is light enough for daytime use. I did not get any new pimples or irritations after using it for several weeks. This moisturizer satiates the thirst of the dry zones of my face without making the oily zones extremely greasy. In the humid weather, however, the skin starts to get oily after 4-5 hours while this might not be the best solution for flaky dry skin in winter.
Overall Performance of Clary Sage Lotion By Aroma Magic
- Light moisturizer for combination skin
- Softens and hydrates the skin
- Does not cause greasiness
- Harmful chemical free formula
- Does not induce acne
- Hygienic pump packaging
- Smells soothing
- Affordable and available in good discounts
- Does not contain SPF
- Might make skin oily after 4-5 hours in humid weather
Would I Repurchase or Recommend?
Aroma Magic Clary Sage Moisturising Lotion is an affordable and good quality face moisturizer for combination skin. This lotion is free from many harmful chemicals and nourishes my face so I will certainly buy this again. I would recommend this to someone with combination skin who is searching for a light moisturizer.
More Aroma Magic Products?
- Aroma Magic Charcoal Face Wash|Price|Usage|Review
- Aroma Magic Under Eye Cream : Is it Worth it?
- Aroma Magic Under Eye Gel Review
- Aroma Magic Mineral Glow Scrub Review
- Aroma Magic Carrot Sunscreen Lotion Review
- Aroma Magic Orange Blossom Body Wash Review
- Aroma Magic Juniper Berry Oil Free Moisturiser Review
- Aroma Magic White Tea and Chamomile Face Wash Review
- Aroma Magic Cucumber Sunscreen Lotion Review
- Aroma Magic Hydrating Seaweed Pack Review
- Aroma Magic Anti Pigmentation Glossy Pack Review
- Charcoal Mask : Aroma Magic Activated Bamboo Charcoal Face Pack Review
- Aroma Magic Peppermint Exfol Gel Is..
- Aroma Magic Castor Oil Review
- Aroma Magic Lavender Face Wash Review
- Aroma Magic Almond Nourishing Cream Review
- Blossom Kochhar Aroma Magic Aloe Vera Sun Screen Gel SPF 20 Review
- Blossom Kochhar Aroma Magic Sunblock Lotion Review
- New Launch Alert !! Aroma Magic Activated Bamboo Charcoal Range
- Aroma Magic Almond Eye Cream Review
- Aroma Magic Honey and Shea Butter Body Lotion Review