Cheesy Palak and Paneer Tikki Recipe:I love experiments, especially if those experiments are healthy and delicious at the same time! I had some spinach and paneer lying around in my kitchen. I was thinking of the same old palak paneer but was not too convinced with the idea.
Racing my mind in the kitchen is a much easier task for me compared to racing my mind elsewhere 😉 And an idea clicked finally! I love tikkis, and I thought why not make some beautiful spinach and paneer tikka!
These are super easy to make and so delicious and healthy. I loved how well they turned out!
Ingredients: (will make around 12 tikkis)
- 100 grams spinach
- 100 grams paneer
- 2 cheese slices
- 1 heaped tbsp. breadcrumbs
- Salt, pepper, chili powder and mixed dry herbs to taste
- Butter or oil to cook
- Chop 100 grams spinach very finely. In a pan, add in the chopped spinach and cook until all the water released is evaporated and the leaves shrink.
- Once done, add the spinach into a bowl. Add in grated paneer. Add in 2 cheese slices, grated or broken into small pieces.
- Now add 1 heaped tbsp breadcrumbs and combine everything well. Add in salt, pepper, chili powder, dried oregano, thyme and rosemary (or any dry herbs of your choice)
- Give it all a good mix. Divide into equal sized balls and make a Tikki like shape.
- In a nonstick pan, add a little oil or butter. On a medium flame cook both sides until brown and crisp on the outside!
Enjoy it with your favorite dip/sauce!
P.S.: You can either use processed cheese or any cheese of your choice. Also, nonstick pan is the best option for this one 🙂
- Doctor Away Healthy Smoothie Recipe !
- Ragda Pattice Recipe
- Spinach Corn Sandwich Recipe !!
- Spiced Iced Coffee Recipe !