Who is it for? Charcoal Mask Cream is a peel-off mask which helps in getting rid of blackheads. It helps in cleaning the face by removing the impurities and giving the face a new glow. It is for those who are looking for a mask which would help in cleansing the deep pores of the skin.
Price and Quantity
Rs. 293 for 130 gm
My experience with Charcoal Mask Cream
My experience with the product was amazing as I was looking for a good and affordable product for my blackheads for long. My search ended with this charcoal mask cream. It is not only easy to apply but also removes all the dirt and impurities along with the blackheads.
The product comes in a cardboard box packaging and the main cream is inside a tube with a flip-open cap. The packaging is quite sturdy and the tube too is of really good quality. Though the information gave is written in Chinese but you can get an idea that it is an anti blackhead charcoal mask cream as it is the only thing written in English.
It smells a bit like fevicol with a faint smell of flowers. The overall smell is good considering it contains charcoal. It could be easily applied and wouldn’t irritate the nose even a bit.
Color and texture
The color of the cream is jet black. The consistency of the cream is quite thick and the texture is really smooth. It can be applied evenly on the whole face as it spreads easily.
How to apply?
- Squeeze out a tiny bit of cream on your palm
- Apply a bit on your left cheek and rub it in one direction for even application
- Apply in a similar way on your right cheek, forehead and chin
- Make sure you don’t squeeze out more cream than required as even a pea-sized drop of this cream can cover a lot of area on your face
- Wait for 15-20 mins until it dries off completely
- Peel off the mask from your face
- Wash your face with warm water and apply moisturizer
What do I like about it?
- Refreshing smell
- Easy application and peel-off
- Removes blackheads and impurities
- Causes no tingling sensation
- Useful for all skin types
What do I not like about it?
- Not very hydrating
Would I recommend and repurchase?
I would definitely repurchase it as it gives good value for money and solves the problem of blackheads. This product is recommended for all skin types. Don’t think twice and purchase the product if you want to put an end to the problem of blackheads.
More Blackhead Remedies?
- Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Blackhead 3 Step Program Review
- How to Remove Blackheads on Nose Permanently
- Neutrogena Deep Clean Blackhead Eliminating Cooling Toner
- Neutrogena Blackhead Eliminating Scrub – Does it really work ?
- DIY Blackhead Removal Strips