Who is it for? Chambor Eye Tattoo Liner ET 02 Is For those looking for a navy blue eyeliner with just the right amount of shimmer to it.
INR 495 for 1.15 g
My experience with the Chambor Eye Tattoo Liner ET 02
The Eye Tattoo Liner comes in a wooden pencil form. The outer color of the pencil is the same as the shade. It has a silver cover that closes firmly. All the detailed printed are in silver.
The ET 02 is a navy blue shade with fine shimmer particles. It’s just the right amount of shimmer, not too much. The shimmer particles can be seen properly only under a light.
I’d say the pigmentation of this product is pretty good. It requires two-three swipes for full intensity.
The texture of the product is very smooth and soft. And so there is no tugging that happens at the lid.
This eyeliner is pretty long lasting. It lasts for a good 6-7 hours without any touch-up. In fact, getting it off is not easy…a makeup remover is needed. If a proper oil-based remover isn’t used, it will leave a bit of a stain.
The ET 02 doesn’t move from its place. No smudging happens and it is waterproof too.
In my opinion, this product isn’t pricey at all. It’s quite reasonable.
What do I like?
- Long lasting
- Water Proof
What do I not like?
- So far, no issue with the Chamor Eye Tattoo Liner- ET 02
Would I recommend & Repurchase?
Totally. I’m happy with the product, it does the job well. Good quality, Good results…pretty reasonable. So why not!!
More by Chambor?
- Chambor Brightening Moisturizing Lotion Review
- Chambor Smooth On Eyeliner – is a Good Buy ?
- Chambor Matte Lipstick Coffee Date (Shade 482)
- Chambor Transfer Proof Lipstick Rose mantic 401 : Review + Swatches
- Chambor Liquid Lipstick 405 | Extremewear|Transferproof
- Chambor Extreme Wear Transferproof Liquid Lipstick 484 Review
- Chambor Extreme Wear Transferproof Liquid Lipstick Fall In Rose 404
- Chambor Lipstick 432