Who is it for? Chambor Eye Tattoo Liner ET 03 is For those looking for a very subtle green eye liner.
INR 495 for 1.15gm
My experience with the Chambor Eye Tattoo Line ET 03
The packaging is very basic like most other eyeliners. It is a dark green pencil that looks more like a grey with the text in silver. It has details like the shade and weight mentioned on it.
It is a green shimmer shade that barely shows through. When applied to the eyes, you can’t really tell that it is a shade of green, it looks more like a black. Even when swatched on the hand, it doesn’t show. Only if under a really bright light or if it’s looked closely at…will you be able to tell the exact shade.
INR 495 is the very average rate for most eyeliners, so it’s okay. But it’s not something I would invest in again.
If the green showed through on the eyes, then maybe it would depend on eye colors. But, since it mostly looks black, it will suit everyone.
In terms of texture, I think it does a good job. It is smooth and glides on to the waterline quite easily, without any tugging.
What do I like about it?
- Smooth texture
- Nice shade in bright light
- Suits all skin tones and eye colors
What do I not like?
- The real shade doesn’t show through easily
Would I repurchase & recommend?
No, I wouldn’t. The formula and quality are great but the shade doesn’t show, so it’s quite pointless.
More by Chambor?
- Chambor Enriched Revitalizing Make-Up Foundation Review
- Chambor Eye Tattoo Liner ET 02 – Blue Blue!
- Chambor Brightening Moisturizing Lotion Review
- Chambor Smooth On Eyeliner – is a Good Buy ?
- Chambor Matte Lipstick Coffee Date (Shade 482)
- Chambor Transfer Proof Lipstick Rose mantic 401 : Review + Swatches
- Chambor Liquid Lipstick 405 | Extremewear|Transferproof
- Chambor Extreme Wear Transferproof Liquid Lipstick 484 Review
- Chambor Extreme Wear Transferproof Liquid Lipstick Fall In Rose 404
- Chambor Lipstick 432