Who is it for? This Chambor Enriched Revitalizing Make-Up Foundation is a high coverage foundation which will last all day long. The product caters to people who wish for a luminous and glowing finish as the foundation does exactly that without highlighting any dry areas on the face. So it is a perfect match for dry skin people but the oily skin ones can use it with a setting powder.
Rs 1295 for 30ml
How to use
- Clean the face and apply a primer(not necessary)
- Dot foundation the face and neck
- Blend well using a blending tool of choice
Any sensitivity alert?
My experience with Chambor Enriched Revitalizing Make-Up Foundation
The product comes in a blue cardboard box. The foundation is enclosed in a thick glass bottle with a pump and a plastic cap. The glass makes it fairly difficult to carry around.
Texture and Color
The foundation comes in three shades and mine is 300 Vanilla. The pigment in the product is quite potent and you need the tiniest bit to cover your entire face. Also, the foundation is very creamy and blendable making it easy to use.
The product smells exactly like makeup would. It has the typical cosmetic fragrance which goes away as soon as you apply it to your face.
I use this foundation on special occasions when I need a high coverage foundation that will stay put for a long time. As this foundation is quite lightweight and blendable I can use it both during the summers and winters without breaking out or having a layer of oil on my face.
I absolutely love this product due to the luminous finish it gives. A plus of using this product is that it stays put for a good six to seven hours and doesn’t highlight or settle in the dry areas of my face.
What do I like about this?
- The foundation has amazing coverage
- Stays put for 6 to 7 hours
- Blends easily without highlights the dry patches
- Gives an amazing radiance to the face
- A bit goes a long way
- Pump packaging makes it very hygienic to use
What don’t I like?
- Limited shade range
- People who have oilier skin may not like the foundation
- Anyone who prefers a matte finish will not be able to like this product
- Not travel-friendly
Would I repurchase or recommend?
It is a definite repurchase for me as it ticks all the right boxes for me as it is a budget-friendly foundation which suits my dry skin perfectly and gives me a luminous finish for a good amount of time.
- Makeup Studio Face It Cream Foundation – Excellent for Oily Skin!
- Clarins Perfect Radiance Foundation Review
- NYX Total Control Drop Foundation – Is it Good ?
Its not for oily skin and its not matte ,????
Loved your review shagun ?? beautifully explained and is trustworthy opinion !!!!
Thanks a lot?
Chambor products are often promising… Loved your review???