Mexican Flan Recipe: Hello all of you wonderful people!! It has literally been ages since I shared a recipe with you guys! The last recipe was that of blackcurrant muffins. Today I bring to you a recipe that is actually a Mexican/Spanish Flan! It is utterly simple to make and delightfully delicious 🙂
The best part of this recipe is ” NO GELATIN”, Oh Yes 😉
Ingredients Needed for Mexican Flan
- 8 eggs
- 1 can of condensed milk
- 600ml of milk
- 5tbs of sugar
- Preheat the oven at 180°
- Boil the milk and condense milk stir it continuously to avoid lumps
- Remove it from the gas let it set for one min and add egg one at a time
- Stir it continuously
- In a pan melt 5 tbs of a sugar.S stir, it continuously till melted and caramelize the sugar.P our it in a baking dish
- Take the egg and milk mixture to pour it over the caramelized sugar
- Before baking pour a glass of water in the baking tray and keep the baking dish on top of the baking tray which has water
- Bake it for 45 mins at 180 °
- After 45 mins remove it from the oven and cool it for 10 mins before removing it from the baking dish.
Look how beautifully it slices !!
I like to refrigerate it for a couple of hours before serving. I promise many…many many compliments, on this one 😀
This recipe is cheap and simple to make. Let me know how it turned out for you!!
Looks so yummy !!
This was my fav dessert growing up 😛