Avo Toast with Egg Recipe :Where I grew up, I had no idea what an avocado was! I tasted my first avocado (also known as Butter fruit) in Bangalore, about 3 years back. It took me some time to like it, but when I developed a liking towards it, it slowly grew on me
Now I love Guacamole!! The buttery goodness combined with various seasonings gives a perfect experience to one’s palate. And of course the best part is that it’s super healthy. Avocado is one of those fruits, which you can eat without any guilt 😉 Any time, any day!
I love heavy and healthy breakfasts. Breakfast has always been my favorite meal of the day. Since I love avocado so much now and its also readily available, I try including it often in my breakfast. The dish I’m going to share today, I’ve fallen in love with the same since the first day I tried it.
Here’s the recipe for this Bright, Pretty breakfast:
- Avocado: 1
- Salt and Pepper for seasoning
- Lemon Juice: 1 tbsp
- Chili flakes as per taste (optional)
- Bread Slices: As required
For the fried egg:
- Egg: 1 (or as many needed)
- Salt and pepper for seasoning
- Oil: 1 tbsp
1. Cut the avocado into half. Remove the seed and scoop out the pulp.
2. Add the salt, pepper, chili flakes and lemon juice and mash the avocado (you can either mash it until smooth or keep it a little chunky too)
3. Now spread the mashed avocado on the bread slices evenly.
4. Now in a pan, heat oil. Crack a whole egg when the pan is hot. Sprinkle salt and pepper on top and cook until one side is done (basically a sunny side up)
5. Now add the egg on the avocado toast and enjoy the goodness
Enjoy this yumminess without any guilt and feel good all day!! If this is not simple, seriously what is 😉