Who is it for? It is for those who love the lychee flavor and would like to try a lip balm of this flavor. The Body Shop Lip Balm – Born Lippy Lychee Shimmer is for those who like fruity Lip Balms.
Price: Rs 395
Sensitive Skin alert: No
My experience with The Body Shop Lip Balm – Born Lippy Lychee Shimmer
Packaging: The lip balm is available in the form of a sturdy chapstick.
Pigmentation and Texture: The shade of the lip balm would be transparent in color and it has a glittery look to it. The texture is smooth and buttery. I prefer not to use it on hot and humid days. It becomes a little sticky and you feel that there is something extra on your lips.
The lip balm has a good staying power. It usually stays for about two to three hours.
Moisturizing Power: It moisturizes the lips well. It will not be able to heal your lips but it is great for lip maintenance.
What I like about it?
- Easy to apply
- Comes in stick form
- Has a nice glittery look
- The smell of the lip balm is wonderful
- Moisturizes the lips well
- It does not contain paraben
- The twisting of the lip balm stick helps in avoiding wastage
- It contains various seed oils which are good for your lips
- It is easy to carry and add to the travel bag
What I don’t like?
- It is expensive for a lip balm (like most of the products of The Body shop)
- The lip balm is not the best product for all weather conditions, particularly summers due to its sticky texture
I would particularly not recommend this product as I feel there are better products which can be bought from the Body Shop and definitely better lip balms at a much lower price.
More Body Shop Lip Balms?
- The Body Shop Born Lippy Strawberry Lip Balm : Yay or Nay ?
- The Body Shop Pink Grapefruit Lip Butter Review
- The Body Shop Born Lippy Satsuma Shimmer Review
- The Body Shop Strawberry Lip Butter Review
- The Body Shop Vitamin E Lip Balm Review
- Body Shop Born Lippy Pot Lip Balm Raspberry Review
- Chapstick : The Body Shop Cocoa Butter