Who is it for? The Body Shop Fuji Green Tea Body Butter is for those looking for a clean refreshing body butter.
How to use product
Massage into skin. Be generous! It works even better when applied straight after a bath or shower. Insider’s tip: Massage into skin after using the Fuji Green Tea Body Scrub to help your moisturizer penetrate better. Price- Rs.1150 for 200 ml
My Experience with the Body Shop Fuji Green Tea Body Butter
This body butter comes with a handy tub packaging. It’s definitely not hygienic. But I have made peace with this fact. Don’t keep it in your bathroom. At least you get to use the ENTIRE tub and get every last drop of use out of it.
The texture is that of a thick cream that blends in easily. It’s not very greasy when used in moderation. It really moisturizes the skin well. It’s pretty good if you have dry skin.
The fragrance is neutral and clean. It will really not bother anyone. In fact, it is a unisex fragrance which your entire family can use.
- Neutral clean scent that will not bother anyone
- Nice thick creamy texture
- Fragrance lingers for a long time
- Little goes a long way
- It’s expensive
Would I Repurchase or Recommend?
Undoubtedly, this is a good product. Those who like fresh clean fragrances will enjoy it for sure. But, I have to be frank here. TBS has increased prices of its products way too much. I really cannot justify spending this much amount on a body butter. Recommended buy on sales! 😉
More Body Butters?
- Kama Ayurveda Kokum and Almond Body Butter Review
- Nature’s Co Chocolate Mint Body Butter Review
- Soapworks Whipped Body Butter Vanilla Crème Review
- Bath and Body Works Japanese Cherry Blossom Body Butter Review
- The Body Shop Pink Grapefruit Body Butter Review
- The Body Shop Shea Body Butter Review
- The Body Shop Strawberry Body Butter Review
- Bath and Body Works Moonlight Path Ultra Shea Body Butter Review
- The Body Shop Satsuma Body Butter Review
- The Body Shop Wild Argan Oil Body Butter Review