Who is this for? Bobbi Brown Skincare Instant Detox Mask is suitable for everyone who wants to give their skin a quick pick me up. However, I wouldn’t recommend if you have any skin conditions like eczema, active flare-ups or irritated skin.
PRICE: Rs 3950 for 75ml
Sensitivity Concerns? Since it is a detox mask, always expect some mild exfoliation. So if your skin is irritated steer clear.
Table of Contents
My Experience with the Bobbi Brown Skincare Instant Detox Mask
Packaging: Comes in a tube packaging. Sturdy and vintage.
Texture: It has a typical clay mask texture and it spreads easily and evenly.
Fragrance: Nothing special to mention about.
Effectiveness: This is absolutely excellent. I apply it on damp skin and wash it off after 3-5 minutes. Normally I use it once a week or before special events. It leaves my skin radiant and glowing.
What do I like about this?
- Works wonders on dull skin
- Cooling and soothing to the skin- expect the tingling sensation
- Not drying – but do follow up with a moisturizer
- Easily Available
What don’t I like about it?
- It is damn expensive!
It is a good product and it works. If budget is not an issue, it’s definitely worth considering.
More Bobbi Brown Masks?
- Bobbi Brown Lip Gloss Kir Sugar – Calling Lip Gloss Addicts !
- Bobbi Brown BB Crème SPF 35 Review
- Bobbi Brown Brow Pencil Mahogany Review
- Bobbi Brown Sheer Finish Pressed Powder Review
- Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation SPF 15 Review