Who is it for? Blue Heaven Xpression Makeup Stick is for someone who is extremely on a budget or someone who has exceptionally clear skin and does not need to use concealers. This is the cheapest concealer available on the market, but is it really worth the buy, read on to find out!
Rs 95 for 11.5 grams
How to use:
Apply the concealer stick after the application of your liquid foundation, pan-stick or powder. Apply it to your dark circles by taking a little concealer stick on your index fingertip and dab it lightly to the dark circles. Repeat also for the other eye. You can also use the concealer stick as a base and apply it before the foundation. After the concealer stick is applied, continue your make up as normal.
Any Sensitivity Alert?
My experience with Blue Heaven Xpression Makeup stick
Packaging: It comes in a blue pan-stick form, which is not steady at all, and the screw out mechanism is not smooth at all. The whole product packaged in a decent blue cardboard box has all the necessary information printed on the back.
Shade: Blue Heaven Xpression Makeup Stick comes in six shades namely Rose 01, Blush 02, Natural 03, Natural Glow 04, Fair Glow 05 and Pink Glow 06.
Texture & Finish: The texture is quite creamy but the finish is not smooth at all.
Fragrance: It is a fragrance-free product.
Coverage: The coverage is not bad for the price that I paid. As the product is creamy it starts to feel a little heavy after the first application, but it has to be applied more than once for complete coverage.
Staying Power: After application, the product has a good staying power for 5-6 hours.
What do I like about this?
- The product is waterproof
- Has good staying power
What don’t I like?
- It feels very cakey and heavy on my skin
- Not suitable for someone with oily skin
- No shades available for darker skin tones
- Packaging is very clumsy
- Does not have a smooth texture
Would I recommend?
I will not recommend this product to anyone. It does not stay true to what it claims and is only a wastage of money. The product does not give full coverage in one application and if you build up it starts feeling heavy and cakey. I have dry skin, so I prefer using the creamy product but this product is like a nightmare, definitely not suitable for someone with oily skin.
More Blue Heaven Products?
- Blue Heaven Xpression Lip Color Pencil 01- Is it Good?
- Blue Heaven Foundation Xpression Pancake – Is it Worth Your Money ?
- Blue Heaven Nail Polish Remover – Cheapest and Effective !!
- Blue Heaven Mascara |Walk Free| Cheapest Water Proof Mascara that Actually Works?
- Blue Heaven Fashion Mascara Review
- Blue Heaven 605 Eyeshadow Review
- In Love with Blue Heaven Soft Kajal And Eyeliner (Self Sharpening) !
- Blue Heaven Liquid Mascara the Cheapest Mascara that Works!
- Blue Heaven Water Proof Eyeliner Review
- Blue Heaven Walk Free Lipstick LP 22 Review
- Blue Heaven diamond Blush On 504 Review
- Blue Heaven Classic Kajal Review
- Blue Heaven Sketch Eyeliner Review