Who is it for? Blue Heaven Xpression Lip Color Pencil 02 is a deep berry color that will complement every skin tone. Those who love dark shade lipsticks would love this color.
Price- Rs.75 for 2.5gm
Any Sensitivity Alert?
Table of Contents
My Experience with Blue Heaven Xpression Lip Color Pencil 02
Packaging- This lip pencil comes in a chubby stick form. The body of the pencil is golden and the lid is made of clear plastic, The pencil tip is sharpenable. The brand provides a sharpener for this purpose. The packaging is not a very travel-friendly; the cap is loose and opens up on its own. Plus the shade number is not mentioned anywhere in the pencil which makes it hard to identify the shade once you get rid of the outer pack.
Shade- The shade 02 is a deep berry kind of color. It is a pink based color with warm tones. This shade will look good on everyone. It’s not an everyday wear color but it makes a good evening wear shade.
Texture- This is a creamy lipstick. It does not dry my lips but keeps them moisturized. The shade tends to make the flakiness of the lips visible to some extent. The lip color does not feel heavy on the lips. It glides smoothly and gives even finish.
Pigmentation- This shade has a high color pay-off. The true shade comes in my lips within 2 swipes. It covers the pigmentations of my lips quite well. I would say the pigmentation is quite impressive for the price.
Staying Power- This lip color lasts 4-5 hours on my lips if I am not taking any food or drink in between. It does not survive meals or even drinks due to its transferable texture.
Fragrance- It is basically a fragrance-free lip color. It has a hint of castor oil smell in it. One of the main ingredients is castor oil. The smell does not linger more than a few seconds.
What did I like about it?
- Dark pink based berry shade
- High color pay-off
- Looks good on every skin tone
- Creamy finish; keeps lips moisturized
- Shade does not look patchy
- Almost fragrance-free
- Sharpener provided with each shade
What didn’t I like?
- Packaging is not up to the mark
- Color transfers
- Shade is not marked on the pencil
Would I Recommend?
Yes. I would recommend this shade as it is one of the best shade from this range.
Product Purchased by GlossyPolish
More from Blue Heaven?
- Blue Heaven Xpression Makeup Stick
- Blue Heaven Xpression Lip Color Pencil 01- Is it Good?
- Blue Heaven Foundation Xpression Pancake – Is it Worth Your Money ?
- Blue Heaven Nail Polish Remover – Cheapest and Effective !!
- Blue Heaven Mascara |Walk Free| Cheapest Water Proof Mascara that Actually Works?
- Blue Heaven Fashion Mascara Review
- Blue Heaven 605 Eyeshadow Review
- In Love with Blue Heaven Soft Kajal And Eyeliner (Self Sharpening) !
- Blue Heaven Liquid Mascara the Cheapest Mascara that Works!
- Blue Heaven Water Proof Eyeliner Review
- Blue Heaven Walk Free Lipstick LP 22 Review
- Blue Heaven diamond Blush On 504 Review
- Blue Heaven Classic Kajal Review
- Blue Heaven Sketch Eyeliner Review