Who Is It For? Blue Heaven Primer is crafted for anyone having oily skin looking for an affordable primer and can also be used by the people having dry skin.
INR 300 for 30g
How to Use:
Wash off your face dirt with any face wash which suits your skin type.
If you are having dry skin kindly massage your face gently with any moisturizer and apply by putting tiny drops over all your face and spread it through your fingers.
For oily skin users, no need to use moisturizer.
Any Sensitive Alert?
My experience with Blue Heaven Primer
The Primer comes within a sturdy tube of purple and silver color which has a very classic look. The cap of the tube is in the metallic texture which gives shine of steal.
The texture of the product is silicone which appears to be in gel form.
Girls out struggle a lot with the flooding of the makeup in any dance party or during summers, an hour of hard work from choosing the right foundation to struggling to let the makeup stay is a tricky and expensive task. The primer spreads so easily and smoothly which helps the foundation to stay long-last and help the skin to hold the make-up. It also absorbs the excess oil from the face and also disappears quickly which enhance the skin to give a more natural look. For oily skin, it also reduces the oily shine of the skin and also prevents to bring oil even after 4-5 hours.
What do I like About This Product?
- No reaction for even sensitive skin
- Easy to spread over the face
- Great texture
- Awesome finishing
- Perfect base for foundation
- Long Lasting
- No fragrance
- Classical Packing
What I Dislike About This Product?
- None that I found
Do I Recommend?
Definitely, without any doubt, Blue Heaven Primer is the best primer under the range of 300 INR. It’s cheaper and is completely worthy of purchasing.
Follow us on Instagram: GLOSSYPOLISH1
- Why is Colorbar Primer My Favorite ?
- Oriflame Primer : Full Review
- Dr Brandt Pores No More Primer | Review |Swatches
- Faces Ultime Pro Perfecting Primer
- Lakme Foundation for Oily Skin – 9 to 5 Primer + Matte Powder Foundation
- Innisfree No Sebum Blur Primer Review
- Incolor Absolute Primer With SPF 15 Review
- Lakme Primer : Hot or Not ?
- Benefit The POREfessional Primer Review
- L’Oreal Paris Base Magique Primer Review