Who is it for? Blue Heaven Elegance Matte Lip Colour 03 is for those who are looking for Red liquid, super matte, transfer proof lipstick.
INR 104/- for 6 ml
Dries out your lips.
How To Use?
- Line your lips precisely with the help of doe applicator.
- Glide the applicator on your upper lips from one end to another.
- Now fill in your lower lips.
- To avoid dryness, apply a lip balm beneath it.
My experience with Blue Heaven Elegance Matte Lip Colour 03
Comes in a transparent gloss like packaging, with a doe applicator. Can easily slip into your purse.
Liquid lipstick, which sets matte in few seconds after application. Its light-weight and doesn’t really feel like you are wearing something.
Smells like acetone.
Ease of Application
Most of you would find the application easy, as it comes with a doe applicator. But I am a bullet lipstick or a brush person, I mess up otherwise.
Doesn’t not budges or transfers at all. Unless you really try hard to rub in with your hands. So as a matte lipstick it is bang on!
Now, I don’t personally recommend you to apply this without a lip balm, or if you have even slightest dryness or flakiness on your lips. But hey! If you have already prepared your lips in the day, and it’s soft and supple then you can flaunt your ultra matte lips.
If you wear it without a balm then there is zero transfer but with a balm, it does transfer a lot and sets a bit creamy. So make your choice ladies. You will get a maximum of pigments in one swipe. It sets opaque, covering all hyperpigmentation.
I wear this shade on special occasions or party, it’s not a daily wear shade. I love and absolutely love the shade 03. It’s bright and sexy. It comes in 11 more bright for Indian skin tone. This particular one Centres all the attention on your lips. And stays on for good 7 hours and survives oily food. Leaves pigments on removing, so make sure you are using a waterproof makeup remover only.
Overall performance of Blue Heaven Elegance Matte Lip Colour 03
- Sets matte
- No transfer
- No budging
- Feels light
- Bright shade
- Sturdy packaging
- You can easily travel with it
- Comes with a doe applicator
- Settles in fine lines
- Lips feel stretchy (but most super matte lipstick will do even high priced ones).
- Smells like acetone (I checked for the ingredient list, but didn’t find it anywhere)
Would I repurchase/recommend?
I definitely can recommend but not really repurchasing it (I am not a liquid lipstick person). Though, I will insist you to wear a protective balm beneath it.
More Blue Heaven Lipsticks?
- Blue Heaven Xpression Lipstick Green Natural Review
- Blue Heaven Walk Free Lipstick 15 Review
- Blue Heaven Walk Free Lipstick LP 22 Review
- Blue Heaven Xpression Lip Color Pencil 05 Review