This product has been around for ages, literally.I think this and the honey oat mask have been a part of their skincare range since the beginning.I have used the honey oat mask ages ago.
Recently I went ahead and purchased The Body Shop Blue Corn 3 In 1 Deep Purifying Scrub Mask
On 50% off discount.Let’s see if this one meets the mark?
Details about The Body Shop Blue Corn 3 In 1 Deep Purifying Scrub Mask
This three-in-one cleansing mask cleanses, exfoliates and moisturizes normal to oily skin.
- Gently cleanses the skin
- Removes dead skin cells, excess oil and impurities
- Moisturises, leaving skin feeling soft
- Weekly treatment
- New, redesigned packaging
- Last chance to Buy – this product is being discontinued, but don’t despair look out for our new range of luxurious Expert Facial Masks inspired by traditional beauty remedies from around the world launching soon
Price- Rs 1295 for 100ml
How to use?
Cleanse skin and pat dry before applying a generous layer of the mask to the face, avoiding the lip and eye areas. Leave for 10 to 15 minutes then rinse off with warm water. Use once or twice weekly after cleansing.
Sensitive Skin Alert?
My Experience with The Body Shop Blue Corn 3 In 1 Deep Purifying Scrub Mask
This scrub comes in a tub packaging. The texture of the scrub-mask is grainy with a clayey cream base. It spreads easily without the problem. It looks like plaster of Paris paste and feels like it. It’s not pop obviously, but that is closest to the texture that I can explain! 🙂
I apply the scrub evenly all over my face and neck, allow it to sit for 10-12 minutes.
Then, I gently scrub this off with water. Sometimes I scrub it the first time around and then simply wash off after the mask dries.
Either way, I feel the scrub is pretty decent. It does make the skin feel dry, that’s why I think people with oily skin will really,really love it! Drys or combo skin not so much. Combo skin, apply it on the T zone and you will like it.
Final verdict? It’s a good product, but worth Rs 1295? I really don’t think so. I personally would not spend anything above Rs 500 on this product. It’s good but not wow. It’s not a life-changing must have!
Overall Performance of The Body Shop Blue Corn 3 In 1 Deep Purifying Scrub Mask
- Exfoliates well
- Absorbs oil to a good extent
- It’s expensive, very expensive
- Nothing that wowed me, so I feel that it is not worth the price
Would I Repurchase or Recommend?
Only if you have oily skin, consider this. Combination/dry skin /sensitive skin types stay away.
More Scrubs /Packs for Oily Skin?
- Innisfree Super Volcanic Pore Clay Mask Review
- Himalaya Herbals Purifying Neem Peel-Off Mask Review
- Lacto Calamine Oil Balance Face Scrub Review
This one creates quite hole in the pocket! :confused
I feel The Body Shop products are quite overpriced. Some of them are really good but the rest of them are just like any other budget products..
Overpriced and not worth it again..