Skin damage due to the sun is one of our biggest concerns during summer and with summer on its way every girl should be ready with her best plan to dodge the sun. However, not every sunscreen suits your skin. Some cause breakouts and some do not provide the amount of protection required throughout the day.
Blossom Kochhar Aroma Magic Aloe Vera Sun Screen Gel (SPF 20) works amazingly well on sensitive skins and also provides the sun protection required.
Basic Information of Blossom Kochhar Aroma Magic Aloe Vera Sun Screen Gel SPF 20
A very soothing gel formula with its main ingredient being Aloe Vera cools the skin and forms a barrier between your skin and the Sun. It consists of cucumber extracts along with Aloe Vera which soothes sunburn and provides great sun protection.
It is a 100% herbal product with no adverse effects on your skin. It also contains Vitamins B5, C, and E and prevents signs of aging. It is ideal for the oily and acne prone skin. Zinc oxide present in it is a mineral reflector that scatters harmful rays.
PRICE: INR 285
NET CONTENT: 100 ml
BEST BEFORE: 36 months from packaging
- Broad spectrum UVA/UVB protects and hydrates.
- SPF 20 All Natural Mineral Line.
- 100% chemical free.
- Prevents signs of aging.
- Reduces acne.
- Non- greasy.
- No artificial fragrance.
Aloe Vera, cucumber extracts, Wheatgerm, avocado, grape seed oil, organic beeswax, vegetable glycerine, zinc oxide, notes of calendula, peppermint, Panthenol.
How to Use:
- Shake the tube before use.
- Squeeze 1/2 tsp of the gel on your palm.
- Apply on your face and neck uniformly, 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- Apply it as a base before using makeup.
- Reapply after 90 minutes generally or after 30 minutes if you are engaged in outdoor activities.
My experience with Blossom Kochhar Aroma Magic Aloe Vera Sun Screen Gel SPF 20
- Packaging: The packaging is in the form of a tube with a flip cap attached to it. The package color is a light shade of sea green with a lot of graphics on it. The gel is easy to squeeze out from the tube and is definitely leak proof. The attractive packaging was one of the reasons why I wanted to buy the product.
- Texture: It has a gel type texture which when applied to the skin mixes really well. The gel has a very light greenish tint and is transparent. A small amount gives full coverage to your face.
- Fragrance: It has a very soothing sweet and refreshing fragrance but it does not stay for long.
- Effect on skin: It gives coverage to your skin which protects it from the damaging effects of the sun. Having SPF 20, it is the best option for you if you are a college or an office goer. It does not make your skin too oily and sweaty and at the same time does not leave it dry. Being herbal, I have always trusted this brand to do no harm to my skin. Definitely, saves your skin from getting a tan. And also causes no breakouts.
Overall performance of Blossom Kochhar Aroma Magic Aloe Vera Sun Screen Gel SPF 20
I have had bad experiences with a lot of sunscreens before. Some caused excessive sweating, some provided very less sun protection and some caused breakouts.
But I have not experienced any of such things with this product. A very light and refreshing gel which protects my skin during the day effectively without causing any breakouts and without making my skin too oily. Also, I love that the product is herbal and does not have a long-term damaging effect on my skin.
I just wish that the SPF was a little more in the product so that it did not need to be applied after every 90 minutes. However, the product is cost effective with respect to its content.
Would I Recommend?
Yes, it serves as a great sunscreen lotion which is perfect for those who require low SPF content and also nongreasy skin. I would definitely recommend as well as repurchase it.