Who is it for? Biotique Bio Peach Peel Off Mask is for those looking for a peel-off mask for oily acne prone skin.
Table of Contents
Quantity and Price
50grams for Rs.119
Sensitivity Skin Alert
My Experience with Biotique Bio Peach Peel Off Mask
Colour and Texture
The peel-off mask is a smooth and thick liquid that is raspberry red in color and has a fragrance.
The liquid comes in an opaque, circular white box with a crocodile green lid. The circular box is packed in thin printed paper boxes. The overall packaging is neat and attractive. All the information required is clearly printed on the paper box and the circular box, including how to use it.
My body condition is such that it cannot tolerate heat. But the place where I live is really hot and the heat affects my skin causing acne. Though my skin is not oily, it is acne prone. Acne should be treated properly so that it doesn’t scar your face. Biotique Bio Peach peel off mask worked wonders on me. Immediate results cannot be expected but constant use can result in positive changes. The mask exfoliates dead skin cells and rejuvenates the skin. It further results in soft and brighter skin.
Before using make sure to wash your face to remove the surfaced impurities. The package clearly says that the mask contains extracts of peach, cabbage, quince seeds and need that help deep-clean skin and purify pores.
- Exfoliates dead skin cells
- Deep-cleans the skin and purifies the pores
- Helps oily skin
- Fights acne
- Doesn’t require more than 5-10 minutes
- Suitable for men and women
- Paves way for lighter and brighter skin
- Sticky consistency might get hard to get used to
- Dries quickly, hence application must be fast
- Effects are slow
- Might feel little pricks on the skin while peeling the mask off
I will continue to use this product and I definitely recommend this product. Though the results are slow, it is worth it.
More Biotique Masks?
- Biotique Gold Radiance Facial Kit Review
- Biotique Bio Clove Purifying Anti- Blemish Face Pack Review