Who is it for? Biotique Bio Morning Nectar Sunscreen Ultra Soothing Face Lotion Is a light day lotion with SPF 30.
Price- Rs 199/- for 120ml
Any sensitive skin alert?
Steps to apply Bio Morning Nectar
Apply evenly and gently over cleansed face and neck, twice in a day. Preferably morning and evening
My experience with Biotique Bio Morning Nectar Sunscreen Ultra Soothing Face Lotion
After having used a few Biotique products, I would say this has been quite effective although it leaves the skin oily, at times. I usually applied it in the morning before going out, so it served as a good sunscreen. In addition, I like the herbal fragrance. But I did not notice much difference in my skin tone after using the product. I would recommend it for those who have dry and sensitive skin. It has a milky white color and thick consistency with a herbal fragrance that stays for 2 to 3 hours. It helped moisturize left my skin soft. It acts as an effective sunscreen although it left my skin greasy sometimes.
The product comes in a neat, plastic bottle packaging that is convenient to use and carry.
The texture of the face lotion is a little thick, smooth and consistent. It does not get absorbed quickly and makes the skin oily and sticky, especially for those who already have a little oily skin.
It is effective as a sunscreen and protected me from getting tanned but at the same time, it did not lighten my skin tone or give a fairer complexion as it claims.
The face lotion stays for 4 to 5 hours although the fragrance vanishes. It’s best to use before 3 years from the date of manufacture.
What did I like?
- The face lotion moisturizes your skin properly, notably effective in case of dry skin and also during winters.
- Leaves the skin soft and supple.
- It is not very expensive and is enriched with 100% botanical extracts.
- Doesn’t cause skin acne or breakouts.
What I didn't like
- The strong herbal fragrance may lead to irritability
- After applying the face lotion, the skin becomes oily and sticky.
- Even a little amount of face lotion applied made my skin extremely oily.
- There is no pump dispenser
Would I recommend or repurchase it?
Biotique makes use of Ayurveda in all skin care products. Although it maintains a certain consistency and a pleasant fragrance, I would not recommend people specifically in summers or those who have oily skin to use this. For me, this face lotion is a strict no, no, to be reused. But I’d recommend it for those with dry skin.
More Biotique Lotions?
- Biotique Bio Sandalwood Face & Body Sun Lotion Review
- Biotique Bio Aloevera Face And Body Sunscreen Lotion -Total Waste of Money for Me!
- Biotique Bio Vera Body Lotion With Spf 75 : Worth It ?
- Biotique Morning Nectar | Flawless Lighting Lotion | Review
- Biotique Bio Carrot 40+ SPF UVAUVB Sunscreen Ultra Soothing Face Lotion Review