Good nutrition along with great care of our hair helps us in making our hair grow. But sometimes due to so many factors, there is a retardation of hair growth. These factors are seasonal variations, pollution, and stress, hormonal disbanded, depression, and the list goes on. This all leads to a variety of hair related problems like hair fall, split end, dry hair, lusterless hair, fragile hair etc. The most common among these is the problem of hair fall. We try all remedies to cure this but it’s all a failure at the end. But today I’m here once again in front of you with a product which claims to rescue the hair fall with its herbal composition so let’s read further to know how effective it is.
Basic Information about Biotique Bio Kelp Protein Shampoo for Falling Hair Intensive Hair Growth Treatment
What Does the Brand Claim About Biotique Bio Kelp Protein Shampoo for Falling Hair Intensive Hair Growth Treatment?
- This rich and, nourishing shampoo gently cleanses hair and invigorates the scalp for faster growth and healthy shine.
- Organically pure and preservatives free. This is not a cosmetic product. It has therapeutic properties.
HOW TO USE
Apply liberally to wet hair and work lather through strands, from scalp to ends. Rinse well with water.
36 months from the date of manufacture.
Neem (Meliaazadirchtaindica) 1.0%, Tesu (Buteafrondosa) 2.0%, Daruhaldi (Berberisaristata) 0.25%, Bhringraj (Ecliptaalba) 2.0%, Ritha (Sapindusmukorossi) 4.0%, Sajjikshar (Kelp or sea salt) 1.2%, Himalayan water Q.S.
MORE ABOUT INGREDIENTS
- Neem – Neem can relieve dry and itchy scalp, dandruff, the symptoms of scalp psoriasis, as well as giving you silky, shiny, stronger hair and encourage growth.
- Tesu – Tesu encourages Hair growth on scalp and hair root regains health and nourishment.
- Daruhaldi – Daruhaldi prevents dandruff and cures inflammation on hair follicles.
- Bhringaraja – Bhringraj is very useful to rejuvenate hair, hair loss, and baldness.
- Reetha – Reetha is also used for removing lice from the scalp, as it has gentle insecticidal properties.
- Sea Kelp – Sea Kelp is rich in Vitamin B Complex, zinc, iodine, magnesium and a variety of nutrients which have very good and healthy effect on hair.
NATURAL / VEGAN / ORGANIC?
My Experience with Biotique Bio Kelp Protein Shampoo for Falling Hair Intensive Hair Growth Treatment
- Packaging – Biotique Bio Kelp Protein Shampoo comes in a transparent plastic bottle with blue colored flip top cap.
- Texture and Consistency – The texture of the shampoo is very smooth and it has a runny consistency like all other shampoos.
- Fragrance – The shampoo is of bright blue color which is something different from regular boring white or yellow colored shampoos. This shampoo has a very strong artificial menthol scent but after washing hair with it a sweet fragrance comes.
- Experience – I got this shampoo as a gift and after looking at its ingredients list which is completely herbal I was keen to use it. The fragrance of the shampoo is quite odd. The first thing which I found bad was that it doesn’t lather up well, therefore, more quantity is required but this is not a huge problem if the shampoo works great. There is the cool soothing effect on the scalp when this shampoo is used. And just after first wash my hair felt soft, smooth and lustrous which are more manageable. It removed all the dirt, grease and oil from the scalp and made them look shiny. And it also reduced hair fall up to a certain extent as well and in my case, it is around 30% which I really liked the most.
Overall Performance of Biotique Bio Kelp Protein Shampoo for Falling Hair Intensive Hair Growth Treatment
- Travel friendly
- Contains herbal ingredients
- Removes dirt and grease efficiently
- Reduces hair fall
- Makes hair soft, smooth and manageable
- Gives a shiny and glossy look
- Doesn’t’ lather up well, therefore, more quantity is required
- Complete ingredients list is not given
- Has a very odd smell which is irritating sometimes
Would I Recommend
Yes, you can buy it for the refreshing and cooling effect of this shampoo during summers. And the best part is that it also helps in hair fall reduction up to certain extent.
Thanks 🙂 :love