Who is it for? Biotique Bio Berberry Cleanser promises to combine the advantages of lodhra bark, fenugreek berberry, and almond oil is suitable for all skin types. It can also be used as a makeup remover.
Price: 170/- For 120 ml
How to Use
Squeeze out a small amount of cleanser on a cotton swab and then wipe the skin with it in small circular movements
No such alerts are mentioned
My Experience with Biotique Bio Berberry Cleanser
This cleanser comes with the typical Biotique white cylindrical container with a dark green lid. The packaging isn’t fancy but it’s convenient.
Feels rather light and refreshing on the skin. Unlike most lotion based cleansers this isn’t oily and neither does it leave a residue on the skin.
The fragrance is pleasant…light floral with a hint of herbs. It’s something that’s not cloyingly sweet nor artificially overpowering
The cleanser will remove all traces of light makeup and dirt and grime. It is difficult to remove stubborn makeup with this one. It doesn’t sting the eyes.
What I Like
- Wonderful fragrance
- Light and rather weightless on the skin
- All natural ingredients
- Cruelty-free product
- Doesn’t make the skin break out
- Isn’t sticky
- Can remove light makeup
- Only moderate quantity is required
- Moderately priced
What I don’t like
- Cannot remove stubborn makeup
- Unimaginative packaging
Would I recommend?
I have used lots of Biotique products before and they have mostly performed great. This one is pleasant smelling, cruelty-free, natural product that does its job well. I cannot think of a reason for not recommending this one. The product is very reasonably priced and is a good addition to my kitty. A 4.5/5 for this one.
- Lakme Cleanser :You Will Love this Lakme Cleansing Milk
- Tata Harper Regenerating Cleanser Review
- Avon Naturals Papaya Whitening Cleanser Review
- Biotique Bio Pineapple Oil Control Foaming Face Cleanser Review
- Innisfree Green Barley Bubble Cleanser Review
- Biotique Bio Almond Oil Makeup Cleanser Review
- Lush Dark Angels Face And Body Cleanser Review
- Biotique Bio Honey Gel Hydrating Foaming Face Cleanser Review
- Neutrogena Deep Clean Foaming Cleanser Worth a Dekko for Oily Skin
- Kama Ayurveda Rose Jasmine Face Cleanser Review
- Olay White Radiance Brightening Foaming Cleanser Review
- Garnier Skinactive Micellar Cleansing Water All-In-1 Makeup Remover & Cleanser Review
- Colorbar Fresh Start Water Cleanser Review
- Eminence Organic Bright Skin Cleanser Review
- Mario Badescu Acne Facial Cleanser Review
- Neutrogena Deep Clean Facial Cleanser Review