Zits, marks, and pimples – they are always popping up at the wrong place and at the wrong time.Not that there is any right time for pimples to come – I mean who wants a pimple at all. But like all the unwanted things a pimple too can be very annoying.Now I don’t particularly have pimples but I know the feeling when suddenly one decides to pop up and say hi. For all these moments I keep certain packs handy and the Jovees Anti Acne Face Pack is one such pack that have been using since I was a teenager. I feel it’s the best face pack for pimples!I use it as a face pack for acne in particular, not the whole face. I just used to dab it on the one pimple I have. Now let’s see how it has been working for me so far.
Price and quantity-
210 for 120 gms
How to use
- Clean face preferably with jovees tea tree face wash pat dry with soft towel.
- Apply a thin layer of this ayurvedic formulation all over face and neck.
- Leave on for 20 minutes.
- Wash thoroughly with plain tap water.
My experience with Jovees Anti-Acne Face Pack
it comes in a sturdy tube and one can also get a tub. I have the tub one which I personally find to be unhygienic so I suggest you guys go for the tube one. The tube pack comes with a flip cover and you can squeeze out as much as you like.
Even if you guys have a tub one you can simply scoop it out with a spatula.
Texture and consistency
The pack comes in a creamy form which is slightly yellow tinted.
Its kind of thick so you can add a few drops of water. However, if you don’t really have acne skin would ask you guys to dab it on the pimple itself without adding water.
Also, i have observed something about this product that if you keep it lying around without touching it for some time you will see a strange yellow oil seeping out. That’s what I observed in the tub had. Looks like it must be cleft oil as it staunchly smells like that too.
the pack smells strongly of clove which is the kind of smell that you might get off from some of the ayurvedic clove toothpaste. I don’t mind it but it might be offensive to some of the sensitive nose people as the smell of the clove is rather sharp.
I have always been using this face pack for all those unfortunate occasions when I get a sudden pimple. The regular usage of this has helped me to get rid of a pimple for sure.
The pack seems to act well on the pimples. When I used it for a pimple, initially it helped my pimple to mature earlier than it would have. And it took another day for this pack to help me subside the swelling of a pimple. Also if you continue to use this pack even after your pimple has subsided it will prevent any marks from scarring your face.
I have rarely used this pack on my full face because it strongly reeks of clove and I think it would do the people who have oily skin a world of good.
Also, it has antiseptic properties so it’s going to prevent any further infections that you might acquire in your open pores that would further lead to pimples.
It also has a cooling and strange tingling effect on the skin but I guess that’s only because this pack has clove in it which might irritate the skin a bit because it is slightly strong.
This pack has for sure helped me with my pimples because I was able to get rid of them sooner.
- Makes Pimples Subside Faster
- Easy To Apply
- Good Quantity And Value For Money
- Prevents Infections Too
- Doesn’t do an overnight job though
- The clove might be a bit irritating
Well for people who have acne it is definitely recommended. A beautician once advised me to put this pack on my pimples every night before I sleep and let it dry out. Just on the pimples though to help them dry and heal out faster!
More products for acne/ pimples?
- Ponds Pimple Clear Face Wash : The BEST one ?
- Best Pimple Cream? Biotique Bio Winter Green Spot Correcting Anti-acne Cream
- Citra Pimple-Clear Face Wash Enriched With Japanese Green Tea Review
- Ayush Anti Pimple Turmeric Face Wash Review
- Himalaya Acne-n-Pimple Cream Review
- Clean and Clear Pimple Clearing Face Wash – Relief for your Skin in Summers!
- Jovees Anti Acne and Pimple Cream Review
- Pond’s Pimple Clear Face Wash Review
- Aroma Magic Face Wash – Grapefruit: Best Face Wash for Oily Skin?
- Avon Clearskin Blemish Corrector Review
- Biotique Bio Clove Purifying Anti- Blemish Face Pack Review
- DearPacker Anti-Blemish & Pore Care Lab Collection Mask Review
- Avene Cleanance Exfoliating and Absorbing Mask for Blemish Prone Skin !
- Jovees Anti Blemish Pigmentation Cream